How they tell you they want to kiss you-It

Richie-This boy doesn't even need to tell you he think he's too important for that he just give you a kiss with not even a warning.In his books he gave you a really big hint."Hello y/n!"He winks.You smile at him and before you can turn around you feel his slight chapped lips on yours.Once your lips parted your jaw dropped.Of course that made him really proud.

Eddie-He was so scared!H was afraid for 3 reasons.Number 1. he was really anxious about all the germs that could be transferred that made him shudder in fear.Number 2.What if his mom found out what would she say about and would she like you?And finally number 3.would you even want to kiss him!"Hey y/n do you wanna like um you know kiss?"Before you could even answer he added"If you dont want to it's ok i don't want to pressure you in anyway!"You simply replied by putting your lips on his.It was the best 15 seconds of you life.You noticed Eddie had to use his inhaler afterwards.

Bill-Bill thought he was going to nail this and all the other boys were dragging it out by saying it was going to be nerve racking.He planned out a whole speech for it.His speech only consisted of about 2 lines but he thought it was short but sweet.He almost forgot about his stutter."H-Hey Y/n i w-was w-wondering if y-y-you want to k-k-k-kiss m-me?"He was so shocked that was almost the most times he had stuttered in any sentence."It's ok if you do not want to i will still be your boyfriend!"He smirked."Yes i would like to kiss you Billy"You replied looking down.

Stan-He didn't care about the rules his parents had set about waiting till marriage.(Calm down he not being a pErVy jew and asking about that)He is a little like Richie he doesn't need to tell you when he is going to do it.He can make up his own rules up."Wow y/n you're looking good today!"He smirks looking you up and down.Jeez you thought to yourself someones horny.You sit down next to him and he turns your head towards you and places his lips on yours.

Bev-She had to plan this out quite a lot.She had to avoid her dad and people because some people didn't support that.She planned for you two to go to the park at night and then she would ask you.She didn't think you two would be interrupted."Hey love,I just want to do this please don't be scared."She placed her lips onto yours."Aww young love"A raspy voice called out from the woods.