He's just a softie!Billy Hargrove

Anonymous asked:imagine eleven and max playing their blindfold game and it lands on billy but all they see is him cuddling you and being really soft 🥺🥺 and then they tease him about it later and he just blushes and smiles 🥺🥺

"okay.. mr wheeler, are you kidding? that's super boring. spin again" eleven spins the bottle again and it lands on billy.

"okay, but i'm warning you, if he's doing something gross with some girl or his nasty magazines, just leave, okay?" max turns the radio to static and gives eleven the blindfold. she puts it around her eyes and concentrates. she sees a bed, and billy's lying in it on his side.

"he's on his side in a bed"

"ew! eleven get-"

"not in his room" she walks closer, seeing billy wrapped in your arms as you play with his hair.

"did you know.. that you're the prettiest girl on earth?" he looked at you and you blush softly, eleven smiling.

"he's happy. he's with.. y/n" max smiles softly to herself. "he said she's the prettiest girl in the world"

"wait.. billy? my older brother billy? the asshole billy-"

"sh!"

he kisses your nose, forehead, cheeks and then lips. "my god i cannot get enough of you, you make me so happy, yn. i love you"

"i love you more billy" you smile and kiss him slowly, which turns into billy on top of you. eleven takes off her blindfold, smiling at her friend.

"he said he loves her" she says and max smiles wider.

"maybe that's why he's been a lot nicer to me, yn's is calling him out on his bullshit!"

billy came home later that night with a lipstick mark on his cheek and a purple bruise on his collarbone. he peeked his head into the room. "hey, i'm gonna go to bed, alright? keep it down and no loud music" he almost shuts the door but max calls his name, billy coming back in. "you need something?"

"how was y/n's?" she asks, and both girls smirk softly.

"it was- how did you know i was there?" he placed his hands on his hips and looked to eleven. "did you spy on me?"

"you love y/n, billy?" eleven asks and he smiles, putting his full body in the door frame.

"i do, eleven, i really do. she's a good person for me to have, i've really needed someone like her" he smiles and max and eleven pout at how gushy he is.

"your cheeks are pink, billy!" max giggles and he smiles.

"i always get butterflies thinking about a girl that perfect, maxine. goodnight girls"

"goodnight billy" they say and he shuts the door, both girls squealing.

"that was so cute"

"i've never seen him so.. nice! he talked to me, and didn't call me a name! she's really changed him. i hope she sticks around"

"max, if you saw what i saw, you would know they're staying together for a long long time"