You | Finn Wolfhard

"And please welcome... the Stranger Things cast!"

Taking a deep breath, you put on a wide smile and walked out, letting go of your boyfriend, Finn's, arm just before you went out and sitting down onto the plush chairs. Millie took the seat next to you, causing Finn to glare at her and huff playfully. The audience laughed at his reaction and he sat down in between Gaten and Noah.

The interviewer smiled at you all, her lipstick cracking on her lips and her white teeth gleaming.

"It's amazing to have you all! I hope you're enjoying your time in Australia!"

You all chuckled as you replied with a "nope too many spiders!" and a shudder.

The interviewer laughed with you. "I honestly agree. Now into questions."

You all braced yourself. Of course you were used to this by now, but interviewers always asked the same questions over and over.

Aka all they asked about were the kisses between Mileven and Lumax.

Of course, you didn't mind but it was kind of disheartening being shoved the side all the time in interviews.

"First of all, Y/N," you jumped slightly when she said your name, not expecting her to start off with you or even acknowledge you for that matter.

"Yeah?" You answered.

"I've been hearing some rumours..."

Oh, here we go.

"Oh, really? Wonder what they were." You replied as the audience giggled.

"Hmmm, well. Basically, they were about two certain members of this cast."

"Is that right?"

"Mhm, and the rumour is... that they're dating."

You gasped in mock surprise. "No way!"

The interviewer nodded, playing along. "I know right! I wonder who they are?"

You felt Finn smirking at you and you purposely avoided his gaze. "Well, I'm pretty sure it's Gaten and Caleb to be honest."

There was a chorus of laughter from the crowd as Gaten and Caleb stood and embraced each other, chucking before sitting back down.

After the ruckus had died down, the interviewer looked at you seriously. "Not but really, the rumors are that you and Finn Wolfhard are dating. Can you confirm this?"

A flush cam to your cheeks and you smirked cheekily. "He wishes."

Finn glanced at you before saying "true, true."

The interviewer sighed, knowing she he won't be getting anymore info out of the two of you, and proceeded with her questions.

Finally, after what felt like forever, she stopped.

"Well, I'm afraid that's all we have time for. Please put your hands together for the cast of Stranger Things!"

You all stood and waved as you walked off stage, your smile disappearing as soon as you were off.

Sadie and Millie walked over to you. "You okay?" Millie asked, carefully.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just a little annoyed." You sighed and stretched your arms out, aching from sitting still for 15 minutes straight.

"She went way over the line with that question. I hate it when they ask stuff like that." Sadie shook her head as she spoke, before turning due to hearing footprints approaching.

You felt arms wrap around your waist and a hard chin on the top of your head. You let them embrace you and smiled into Finn's shoulder.

"I'm gonna kill that interviewer honestly." He mumbled into your hair, placing a delicate kiss on the top of your head.

You smirked. "Nahhh, don't want you going to jail for that buddy. Anyway, she's not worth it."

He sighed and pulled away, taking hold of you hand and pulling you towards the waiting room. "Yeah, but I don't understand why they can't get boundaries? Like, you obviously weren't comfortable! It's ridiculous!"

You nodded your head in agreement, picking up your phone and scrolling through Instagram. Liking a few fan photos, you placed your head on Finn's shoulder and held a quiet conversation with him while waiting for your manager to arrive.

His curls lightly tickled your cheek, making you smile to yourself in content.

He looked down at you and smiled at your reaction. "What's got you so happy, Y/N/N?"

You glanced up at him and simply said a single word that made his heart do several back flips as well as two splits.

"You."

You gazed into his chocolate brown eyes, the moment seeming to freeze for the two of you, just the both of you. Together.

"FINN. Y/N. GET HERE NOW, WE'RE TAKING A PHOTO." Gaten's voice broke the tension filled atmosphere, making the two of you chuckle slightly.

"GATEN. YOU RUINED IT!"