Dating Jack Grazer would include...

- Him being super nervous about PDA at first, but then always wanting to hold your hand or sneak kisses into your hair.

- Being best friends with the IT Cast, who ship you two like crazy, especially Wyatt.

- He loves to surprise you with little things, like flowers or your favorite ice cream, whenever your feeling sad or down about something.

- He loves to make you laugh, and sends you daily goofy texts whenever you guys are apart to make you smile.

- He's literally up for watching anything on Netflix. When you wanted to watch Pretty Little Liars, he was perfectly fine with watching it with you and slowly found himself enjoying it. He even came up with A theories with you.

- He always puts little notes in your binder or book for school telling you to have a good day.

- Playing lots and lots of video games.

- Cute Nicknames

- He loves to play with your hair and even attempts to braid it (he fails, and you laugh hysterically)

- Him texting you all excited when he beats a tough level on a game and you can't help but be super excited too.

- Livestreams together where no one can understand what you're saying because you're laughing so much.

- You buy both of you matching tshirts, which he thinks are lame at first, but then ends up being super into it.

-Doesn't really like other people touching his hair but he only likes it when you touch his hair because he likes your hands(I know its creepy xD)

-Sleepovers include: lots of board games, movies, cuddles, baking, late twitch streaming, and many more!

- Being relationship goals :))