Short Jack imagine

"Jack!" You shouted, stopping in your tracks. Finn, who you were standing right next to, nearly fell back from shock. Jack whipped around.

"Y/n why did you yell? I'm standing right here," He laughed. You shrugged.

"Just wanted to get your attention," You said. Finn glared at you.

"Yeah well you could've done it in a way that DIDN'T make half of the USA deaf," Finn grunted. Both you and Jack laughed. Finn slapped both of your arms playfully. You began to walk again. You were now in between Jack and Finn. Jack slipped his hand into yours. Blush quickly crept to your cheeks. Finn made little kissy noises so that only you could hear. You rolled your eyes at his childness. Along the path, you spotted a bush with a bunch of white flowers. Your eyes light up. You let go of Jack's hand and run towards it.

"What are they doing?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, you never know with Y/n," Finn said. Jack watched as You picked something from a bush. He couldn't quite see what you were picking, which was annoying him a little. You came jogging back, a huge smile spread across your face. Jack stared at you with confusion.

"I'm scared," Jack admitted. You quickly went behind Jack's back and slipped a white flower in his hair so it was held up by his ear. Finn couldn't help but laugh. Jack realised what you put in his hair. As he looked at Finn he smiled, then turned his head to face you, cocking his head slightly and that adorable smile still on his face.

"It's a flower," Jack said. "You put a flower in my hair." You nodded, smiling at how cute Jack looked. Jack grabbed your wrist gently and pulled you closer. He pecked your lips.

"Eww get a room," Finn fake gagged. You giggled.

"Sorry, it's just Jack's such an adorable boyfriend," you said. "And I'm too irresistible." Jack grinned. He kissed you again, a bit more passionately than the first one.

"Ugh seriously!" Finn exclaimed, as he covered his eyes with his hand. "Not only is that disgusting, I'm a third wheel!" All three of you laughed. Jack grabbed your hand once again.

"I think I'll leave this in for awhile," Jack thought aloud. "Thanks Y/n." You smiled, signalling a your welcome.

"You look even more cute with it in, you should wear flowers in your hair more often."