I'm always right here! Madmax

A/n:So sorry this is short xD Im gonna start posting alot of my drafts so yea xD im awkward

(Y/n) (L/n) became Max Mayfield's best friend in the most normal way possible. They almost got eaten by a few angry demogorgons in a slime tunnel made by the shadow monster from another dimension. No biggie.

Needless to say, it sparked an immediate bond between the two. In fact they were always closer to each other than any of the others in their party.

They started dating only a few weeks after the experience with the Upside Down. Since both were going through a lot, it was great to have someone to rely on. But Max had more on her shoulders, and his name was Billy Hargrove. He made it his goal to make Max miserable, that's what she told (Y/n) when the girl opened up about her family. Of course, (Y/n) was there for her, and promised to never leave.

Ever since that day, Max sneaks into (Y/n)'s room every night something goes wrong. And every night, (Y/n) is there to comfort her. It was their system and it never failed, even when Max didn't want to say a word, (Y/n) was there.

This night was worse, Billy had hit to close to home. So Max found herself climbing a tree and opening a familiar window. She climbed in bed next to (Y/n) and felt arms wrap her in a hug as tears fell down her face.

"What happened Max?" her tone said was soft and caring, and it made Max feel safe instantly.

"Billy" she sniffed "H-he asked who I was sleeping with. He s-said he sees me sneak out every night and "If you keep going, you'll hit every guy in town before next week". Then h-he told me I didn't deserve to have friends, to h-have y-you. He said that you guys would leave soon, that you wouldn't be able to look at me much longer. I-I can't l-lose you."

"Hey, hey" (Y/n) rubbed her back "He doesn't know what he's talking about. You won't lose me, ever. I'm always right here. And how could I ever get tired of looking at you? I love everything about you love. Here" she kissed her cheek "and here" she kissed her other cheek "and here" her forehead. This went on (Y/n) had showered Max with kisses and named everything she loved about her.

A red face now accompanied her tear stained cheeks "I don't deserve you (Y/n)"

"Oh but Max, you deserve the world"