Headache [ Stanley Barber x Reader ]

Summary: Stan wants you to enjoy homecoming, but you're not feeling up for it.

Warnings: None; maybe some typos.

A/N: I binged watched this entire show in one day! I'm in love with it. I'll be writing for only Stanley since I love Wyatt Oleff and the dork he plays.Sorry because its St or It

Sorry this is short!

-

"Stanley," you groaned from his comfortable couch. Sitting up, you threw an empty soda can at him. "Stop with the music already, I told you I have a headache."

"Ow!... Come on, sweetie," Stanley said while rubbing the area on his back where he got hit. "Let the music flow through you and just relax."

"Did you smoke before I got here?"

Stanley went silent, confirming your question, and continued to do his hair to his liking.

You rolled your eyes and plopped on his pillows that seemed to make you sink deeper into the couch.

Stanley and you had been dating for about a year now, and he had begged you to attend the homecoming dance with him & promised you you wouldn't regret it.

So, only because you loved him and couldn't resist the puppy dog eyes he gave you, did you agree and show up to his house promptly at 7:00 while he was just getting out of the shower.

His mouth dropped at the sight of you in a simple short blue dress walking down the stairs, "Damn."

After waiting for nearly forty minutes on his couch, a headache developed and you were starting to get annoyed.

"Stan, sweetie," You mumbled and did hand motions to get him to come to your side. Once he stood in front of you, very swiftly you grabbed onto him and brought him down next to you in the couch.

Stanley huffed in exasperation but nonetheless wrapped his arms around you.

"How about we just stay here and cuddle?" Your muffled voice said into his bare chest. Your eyes were starting to get heavy from the lack of sleep you always endured.

He did a soft laugh and made the decision to agree with you, "Alright, sweetie. But, dibs on being the little spoon for a bit."

You nodded your head and snuggled closer to him as he draped a blanket over the two of you.

"Ah, so cozy," you said sleepily. "Now, if only there was some way I could get a kiss..."

Stan grinned at your adorable tired face and happily placed a kiss on your forehead, "Happy?"

You shook your head and brought your lips to his. He closed the gap between the two of you and kissed you with a gentle touch.

He pulled away and then pecked the tip of your nose, "goodnight, sweetie."

"Goodnight," you said with the last of your energy before slowly drifting to sleep.

"Oh, how I love you," Stanley whispered as he place another kiss on your forehead and began to fall asleep too.