Ahoy ladies!(Steve Harrington x Reader)Part 2

Well, the last couple of days have been...crazy.

You and Steve had finally done something about your requited feelings, feelings that have been driving you crazy for over a year and you finally got the guts to act. After that, it was utter chaos.

Russians.

A secret base under the Starcourt Mall.

Green slime like in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

And don't even get started on what a group of children called the "Mind Flayer".

Made out of remains of members of Hawkins.

And the girl who has mind powers. But she's a whole another story.

Now it was the end of the month, Starcourt Mall burned down along with the remains of the mind flayer and the body of Billy Hargrove. The whole thing was put as some freak accident that killed 30 people including Billy and Chief Hopper who died in the Russian secret base. You were still processing everything that had happened when Steve asked if you wanted to go out.

"You sure? After everything that happened?" You asked as you talked over the phone.

"We can't just stop living after every bad thing that happens. If that was true, I would have stopped doing things a long time ago." Steve said. You rolled your eyes at his bad joke and sighed. He was right.

Dammit.

"Okay. What do you have planned?"

—————————————————

"Wow."

Steve really surprised you with this one. In his backyard, a blanket was laid out with a bag of burgers, and a case of beer. The outside light gave you some light but other than that it was a bit romantic, it the Steve-esc way he was pulling.

"Is it okay? I don't have a lot of money since, you know, and I know how you don't like anything too fancy and you love burgers so-" Steve seemed to ramble as warmth flowed through your chest. He hadn't done much but he had you in mind for every decision.

"Steve," You said, turning to him and effectively stopping his rambling. You grabbed Steve's hand and squeezed it, "This is great."

"You sure?"

"Positive. Now come on, let's eat before the food gets too cold."

You and Steve made your way to the blanket and started to eat, talking and making jokes as you enjoyed each others company. After the food was gone and you had had one beer and Steve two, the both of you laid down on the blanket side by side, watching the starry sky.

Steve turned to you while you were busy trying to explain to him Orion's Belt and the story behind it. He watched as your face lit up like the stars you were talking about, your smile stretched over your face as facts slipped off your lips like rain. Your eyes were twinkling from the outside light attached to his house, but Steve also thought that they could just be that way naturally, I mean with you it was totally possible.

You finally noticed that Steve's attention had moved from the sky when he hadn't responded to your question. You turned your head and saw Steve watching you, something in the way he was looking at you made your heart stumble in your chest. Like you were the most amazing thing in the world.

"Steve?" You asked, for some reason, your voice came out in a whisper. Steve looked up from where he was looking at your lips to year eyes and smiled. "You're staring."

"Yep."

"Any particular reason why?"

"No, just like looking at you."

You giggled and decided to joke around with him, "That's a bit creepy, Harrington."

Steve's smile suddenly fell away to a scared and worried expression, his body getting tense as he tried to sit up. "I-I am so sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I-"

"Steve!" You moved to grab his arm, stopping him from moving away. "You weren't making me uncomfortable. I was just kidding."

Steve didn't seem to believe you since he hadn't moved, that was until you moved your hand from his arm to his hand, squeezing it.

"Lay back down."

Steve finally relented and he moved back down to lay on the blanket. You could see that his body was still stiff, so you decided to take a chance and do something you've been dreaming about for months; you cuddled with Steve Harrington.

Steve's eyes widened as he felt you move and lay your head on his chest. Your arm wrapped around his torso and gripped his shirt as you moved closer and closer into him. Steve looked down and saw the top of your head and he was just hoping his heart wasn't beating too fast. His body finally relaxed and Steve wrapped his arm around you, holding you tightly to his side. "This is nice."

"Yeah, it is."

The two of you laid in silence, every once in a while, Steve would feel you grip onto his side or nuzzle into his chest and at some point, his heart couldn't take it.

"Hey-ah, Y/N?" He asked. You moved your head so your chin was resting on his chest and you were looking at him. "Remember when you kissed me at Scoops Ahoy?"

You giggled at Steve's nerves and smiled, "Yes, Steve. It's kinda hard to forget. Why?"

"I just- I never got to ask you if...If you would wanted to go out. Officially?"

Your eyes widened, as well as your smile at the question before you moved and dove towards Steve's face, holding the sides of his face to kiss him hard on the lips. Steve, once again, is shocked by you kissing him, just like the first time. Only it doesn't take him as long to reciprocate and kiss you back, sliding one had to your cheek and the other to your waist, holding you close.

You pull back and look at Steve's blushing face, his lips red from kissing and his pupils dilated like they were when he was drugged by the Russians. Only this time the drug he was on was you. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, you idiot. I'd love to go out with you."

Steve smiled wide and pulled you back to him, kissing you under the stars.

A/n This is a part 2 because i wanted to give it a shot xD