I'm your idiot/Steve

Pairings: Steve Harrington x Reader

Summary: Y/N wasn't planning on introducing Steve to her parents, but he had a plan of his own.

Warnings: I don't think that there are any

Word Count: 1,386

A/n: I don't think that this is that unexpected, but here we are, my first Stranger Things imagine. I hope that you guys like it, because I have a million ideas for this series! If you have any Stranger Things requests, please send them my way. Thank you to and for reading this over. Also, here you go, I hope that it lives up to your expectations!

Steve Harrington was standing on your front porch. He was in possession of one bouquet of flowers, one shit-eating grin, and a hunter green sweater that was tucked into his jeans. He was not supposed to be here. You'd specifically told him that you couldn't hang out tonight, you were busy with family dinner.

Oh, god. You had told Steve about family dinner.

Steve had been asking about meeting your parents for months now, insisting that it was unfair that you had said hello in passing to his parents, but he had never met yours.

You blinked a few times, hoping that you were imagining him and that you could have a normal evening. But no, he was still there and if you waited much longer, he would ring the doorbell and you would have to explain this mess to your parents.

You threw the front door open, ignoring the smile on Steve's face and stepping out onto the porch, closing the door behind you. "What are you doing here?" you asked, eyeing the flowers in his hand suspiciously.

"Well, you wouldn't come over, so I thought that I would come to you." He said, like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"You know that I am busy tonight." you hissed, glancing over your shoulder, hoping that your parents would be too busy finishing dinner to notice that you had disappeared from the living room.

"Actually-"

"No Steve, not actually. I told you that-" before you could finish yelling at him, the door swung open behind you. You held in a groan as you turned around to face your mother.

"Steve! I'm so glad that you could make it." She said, ushering the two of you into the house.

"Actually, I ran into your beautiful mother at the supermarket earlier today, and she invited me for dinner," Steve said, the condescending tone of his voice only apparent to you. "It smells delicious, ma'am," he said, handing over the flowers.

Your mother fussed over them for a few moments, before announcing that she was going to put them in some water.

"You 'ran into her at the supermarket'?" There was no way that Steve hadn't planned this after you had let it slip that you had family dinner that night, and therefore couldn't hang out.

"I had to pick up the bouquet somewhere."

"You planned this." you hissed, punching Steve in the shoulder.

"I had to. It's unfair that you have met my parents, but I haven't met yours," he complained, sitting down in his usual spot on the sofa.

"I saw your parents in passing one time." You said, pointedly ignoring Steve's attempts to get you to sit beside him. "You are unbelievable, you know that?"

Steve simply chose to smile at you, and grab your wrist, pulling you into his side on the couch. "I've been told before," he mumbled into the crook of your neck.