Jaeden Martell x Reader

A/n i didn't really know what to call this so if you want you van help me by commenting what you think would be a good name.

Key:Bold-comments on the live stream

You watched as your best friend did some homework. You were trying to do yours but you couldn't concentrate. Your attention just kept coming back to Jaeden. The way he looked so focused, it gave you butterflies in your stomach. You glanced over at Jaeden for the 100th time today. Not once did he notice your small glances, too focused on his work. You tapped your pen on the desk, then leaned back in your beanbag. A loud groan left your lips. Jaeden didn't seem to notice as his music was up really high. You pulled out your phone, deciding to do a live stream. You quickly pulled up Instagram. You started the live stream.

"Hey everyone," You said. "Doing homework on my beanbag because a certain someone took up the whole table." You flip the camera so now it was recording Jaeden. He still hadn't realized. Loads of comments started popping up, but you smiley focused on the ones from Wyatt and Jack at that moment

'JaEdEn YoU hOg,' Wyatt had said.

'Hey Y/n you should sit on his lap ;),' Jack said. You felt your cheeks go warm. You flipped it back so the camera was back on you.

"I love you Jack but seriously why can't you be more like Wyatt," you laughed.

"*gasps* hOW DARE yOU," Jack commented.

'Finally someone appreciates me :P,' Wyatt wrote. You rolled your eyes. You gave a grin before flipping the camera back to Jaeden. Jaeden quickly wrote something down.

'I saw that blush, you liiiiike him.' Your cheeks turned more red, thanking god that the camera was on Jaeden and not you.

"C'mom Jack stop!" You scolded playfully. You zoomed the camera in slightly so that Jaeden's concentration face could be seen better. Then Jaeden turned his head, facing you.

"Are you live streaming?" Jaeden asked. You dropped your phone on the floor then scrambled to pick it up.

"Maybe..." You trailed off. Jaeden cracked a smile.

"You're such a dork," he laughed. Jaeden pulled out his headphones. He uncrossed his legs. "Come over here." The livestream was blowing up with comments like '😍😍 OHMIGOSH the ship is sailing,' and 'is y/s/n realll???❤️.' You ignored them though as you hopped into Jaeden's lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

'You did it! You sat in his lap!' Jack said. Jaeden nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck. Warmth went through your body.

"Wyatt back me up," you whined.

'Sorry y/n/n, Jack's got a point," Wyatt commented. You gasped dramatically. Jaeden laughed. You placed your phone against Jaeden's pencil case. It was still streaming.

"Let's give them what they want shall we?" Jaeden said. Jaeden grabbed your chin and turned your head so that you were facing him. Your eyes locked, before your eyes wandered to his lips. You could just kiss them, it's all you ever wanted to do. You felt your head leaning in. Jaeden grabbed the collar of your shirt and smashed his lips onto yours. You immediately melted into it. You've kissed a couple of people, but this felt right. This felt like it meant something. After a little while you pulled apart, both of you panting slighty.

"That was-"

"Amazing," Jaeden said. A goofy grin was in his face which caused you to giggle.

"I-I didn't think y-you thought of me t-t-that way," You stuttered. You mentally scolded yourself for stuttering.

"I thought I was stuttering Bill," Jaeden joked.

"Oh wow," you said sarcastically. Jaeden kissed your lips again, this time just a peck. Jaeden was flustered , so were you.

"I love you y/n, I always have," Jaeden muttered. You smiled.

"And I love you Jae," you said. You wrapped your arms around Jaeden's neck and leaned your forehead against his. You sit there for a moment until the trailer door opens. You and Jaeden pulled away. Wyatt and Jack are standing there with the biggest grins on their faces.

"Oh my gosh I knew it I knew it I knew it!" Jack exclaimed, basically jumping up and down. You look at Jaeden confused, then at Wyatt and Jaeden.

"You left the live stream on," Wyatt said. Jaeden snickered. You leaned your head into Jaeden's chest in embarrassment.

"You're such a dork," He said. "But your my dork." You rolled your eyes.

"You're so cheesy."

"You looove me."

"I do. I really do."

Bonus Scene!

Sophia and Finn practically screamed.

"The ship has sailed!" Sophia shouted happily.

"I know that was great," Finn exclaimed. They squealed before turning back to the live stream.

"I don't think they realise they're still streaming," Sophia said.

"Yeah me too," Finn laughed. "But look, this is quality content!"

Sophia and Finn never talked about their little fangirl session over Y/n and Jaeden to anyone else, only between each other when they have other fangirl sessions