Nova's Filler Reunion

(A/N I found this picture which shows Bee and an older Raf. I thought it might look good on my chapter. This is a chapter where Bee is reunited with RAf)

After the incident with Springload, She send another report again however she also recieved a message from Miko that Raf's family day is today. Nova was planning to go there but she couldn't think of a gift for a reunion until she had an idea.

She ran through her portal, looking around for her friend. "Bee?" She jogged to the middle of the junk yard, spotting almost everyone looking at her weirdly.

Sideswipe tilted his helm as he finished buffing his arm. "What's up with you?"

Nova grinned, running over to Bee who was talking to Strongarm. "Bee!"

Bee turned to her, "What's going on, Nova?"

Nova said excitedly, "Today's family day on Raf's base. I'm going to see him!"

Bumblebee grinned at her, realizing why she was so happy. "That's great!" He then paused, "What's family day?"

Nova tried to calm down a little but was still grinning. "It's the day before graduation. They usually present awards during this time and go through some demonstrations. After that you can spend some time with your family until after graduation."

Bumblebee smiled at her, "And you're going to go see him?"

"Well, Raf considered me as a family so he wanted me to see him."

"Well that's nice of him."

Nova frowned at him, "What do you mean? You're coming with me also."

Bumblebee was surprised before rubbing the back of his helm, laughing nervously. "Do you think that's a good idea? I'm sure he's really mad at me... I wouldn't want to ruin his day. Besides I don't even have a holoform."

Nova stepped towards him, frowning more when Bee began backing up. "Oh so your saying....You don't want to go?"

Bumblebee continued backing up, glancing at his teammates and friends for help. No one would meet his optics, already knowing this was gonna be bad. "I d-do. It's just... I'm nervous?"

 Nova crossed her arms, frowning at him still. "Nervous.....Bee, Raf is your friend and your saying you didn't want to go and forget about him."

Bumblebee sighed in defeat and said,  "Nova... I know. I'm sorry, It's just....I don't know how to do this. I even don't know how to make everything up to Raf... It's a bit easier with you..."

 "Just be there for him. Don't leave him again, that's all I'll ask of you."

Bee thought about it before he replied, "Alright.....I'm not going to leave him again, I promise."

"Better keep it this time or I'll hunt you down and hit you with a monkey wrench."

"I will. But one problem how am I suppose to go there if I don't have a holoform."

Nova said with a smirk, "Don't worry, I know someone who can." Everyone was confused what she meant.

Later, Bee's teammate were waiting for Nova at the command center, she told him that she was going bring someone to help her. Bee began to wonder who it was, he knows that Ratchet wasn't there at the base since he volunteer to remain before he was told that he went to Cybertron. 

Russell questioned, "I wonder who Nova was bringing?"

Sideswipe said, "Probably some other human."