chapter 152

Chapter 152: Wine is not afraid of the alley

"It's him! That damn fucker!"

A vicious gaze passed through the crowd, falling from the hanging floor above, and he couldn't wait for the snow to sing.

"Sister, do you know that arrogant and explosive freshman?"

The fat man Pang Shi winked at Xue Yange, his temperament in this figure was the crazy boy they secretly tracked that day!

The face of this series is that of a demon-type. It is more delicate than their beautiful sister Chu Tianyu, so he will not forget to kill him.

"I can recognize it in ashes!"

Chu Tianyu remembered that when Li Lingshan was forbidden that day, Feng Lichen had given up the misunderstanding of the gods to save Xuege Song, and even ignored his life and death when the palace collapsed, leaving Xuegege in his arms. .

Thinking of this, she thought it was a shame!

Absolutely inexcusable!

"What grievances are so deep?"

Shouzi Houshan scratched his head and saw Chu Tianyu's fierce gaze, he couldn't help shaking.

Chu Tianyu didn't tell them that she and Xue Yange were relentless revenge because she couldn't afford to lose her face.

Although Xue Yange was a man in her eyes at the moment, she thought she was even more than a man, and she suddenly vomited blood.

"Last night, this kid has been in Xuewei Ridge. Did he never come out?"

She couldn't believe it was true. She was perfect as a god's teacher and brother. Could she not like women?

As soon as she shook her head, the wind and dust and snow chanting songs had disappeared into the crowd, and she did not know which water lane she was heading towards.

This river is called Linglong River, and it has countless water lanes leading to the huge commercial district.

Feng Lichen bought some ingredients on the road. There are a lot of things here. Many things you can't find outside are everywhere.

In particular, many precious herbs make Xue Yange's eyes shine.

"Li Chen, there are so many herbs here!"

Xue Yange couldn't help but sigh, these herbs have appeared in her medical books, and now seeing their true appearance, how can she be calm?

"The herbs were picked by the students from the Qingxia mist forest! There are countless exotic flowers there, but they are very dangerous and they are the places where the students have experienced."

Feng Lichen bought a bunch of sugar gourds and handed them to Xue Yange. Glittering honey was wrapped in various wild fruits and made into colorful sugar gourds, even if you looked at it, it made people want to try it.

"Actually I'm not a kid anymore!"

Xue Yan sang a beautiful smile like a blue orchid with a light smile on her face, Bai Jing's soft hands, and took over the sugar gourd he handed over.

A bite, the sweet and sour taste, spread from the tongue.

The taste of this cantaloupe is like the taste of love, sour and sweet!

"It's not just kids who can eat it!"

Feng Lichen saw her lovely look and said lightly.