245

Chapter 245: Shao Palace Master

      "Since then, no one can be so close to me."

     Long Haoming looked back, and there was a deep loneliness in the violet pupil.

     He stood alone in the wind, and it was not as cold as the night.

     There was a wave in the boundless night sky, a curse was put on his hand, and a space-time water mirror condensed in front of him.

     Opposite the water mirror is a gloomy, hazy compared to the night.

     Even through the water mirror, he could feel the piercing cold air from his face.

     "Haoer, Ziwei Tianfu is about to face the calamity. You leave as soon as possible. Even if you refuse to return to the palace, you can no longer stay in Ziwei Tianfu."

     There was a cold, hoarse voice in the darkness, like a magic sound from hell.

     "There is no place for me in this world, what is life to live for? For fear of death? Even so, wherever I stay."

     Long Haoming said indifferently, his eyes were not as shocked as the stagnant ancient well.

     He did not know why he lived in this world, and even felt that monsters like him should not have lived in the world.

     It was just his mother ’s exhortations that buried the seeds of hope in his heart and never gave up the miserable life.

     His mother-in-law told him: "One day the storm will pass, and the dark clouds in the sky will spread out one day. You will find a ray of sunshine that belongs to you and illuminate your entire world."

     "Haoer! How can you say such a thing, if Yan Yan heard it, she would be unhappy!"

     An unpleasant voice came from the water mirror, showing deep worries.

     Tiger poison does not eat food, even the most fierce person, there is a soft place in the heart.

     "My mother couldn't hear her! If she could really hear her, it wouldn't be me, but you!"

     Long Haoming said coldly, the pain in his heart became more and more obvious, as if a fine needle was stuck in his heart. Although it was very thin, the pain was so clear.

     If he stopped them, would the end be different?

     Although he never participated, he never asked.

     "The person you're hurting is the daughter of a good-natured sister, and even the child whose good-for-nothing wife has to save her life. She has completely disappeared from the world. Do you think your happy mother will be happy?

     His questioning voice made the other person feel ashamed, and the water mirror in front of him turned into smoke and dust.

     Seeing the restoration of the peaceful void, he shook his fist, saw the lonely figure in the water mirror, and there was a distress in his eyes.

     That man is his father, no matter how bad!

     He was unwilling to help him, and resolutely stayed away from the Shaoxing Palace, wandering alone.

     But everywhere in the world of the Shadow Palace, he was finally accepted by his mother-in-law and made by Shenglian, who lived in Ziwei Tianfu for a long time.

     He hadn't seen the man for years, and he seemed a lot older.

     Long Hao knew that this was just his illusion, but he still felt the desolation and loneliness of him.