247

Chapter 247: This man is mine

      "You are still alive!"

     Chu Tianyu's eyes glanced over a bit of venom, seeing her damn hand, dare to touch the spotless wind Lichen!

     Feeling that the male god has been blasphemed, she can't wait to choke on Snow.

     Xue Yange glanced at her jealous gaze, and hugged Feng Lichen with a bad heart, leaned her head intimately on his back, and proclaimed her ownership.

     "This man is mine, so don't let yourself be delusional."

     When her red lips moved, Chu Tianyu's ears spread, making her gritted.

     "Don't be too proud of yourself, you will soon be in great trouble."

     Chu Tianyu stared at Xue Yange ruthlessly, and spoke openly.

     The confrontation between the two eyes made the students around them feel a cold wind passing by.

     Other students could not hear what they said, but saw their lips move.

     "What? You say you like their two fat and thin duo, but you don't know which one to choose? Then you're all set!"

     Xue Yange said suddenly, and suggested with a smile.

     When everyone heard Xue Yange's words, they all looked at Chu Tianyu with a strange look.

     I didn't expect her taste to be so heavy!

     Taste is so different too!

     "Ah! Sister Shi's true love is actually me?"

     Fat Pang Shifei Chengqiu extruded a shocked expression on his face, and then looked at Chu Tianyu with a flattering glance, almost did not disgusted her.

     "I've known for a long time that the person I like is actually me! It can't be you dead fat!"

     Shouzi Houshan was not willing to be compared with the fat man, and immediately dissatisfied retorted.

     "It turns out that they really have a leg! It really fits them!"

     Goggles said, revealing a sense of sudden realization.

     "No wonder they are inseparable every day. It turned out to be this relationship."

     The crowd muttered, and the words they spoke made Chu Tianyu's face pale.

     What Chu Tianyu felt most embarrassing was that Feng Lichen also showed a weird look and looked at her and the fat and thin duo, as if she also believed Xue Xuege's words.

     "you!"

     Chu Tianyu wanted to refute Xuegege, but before she finished speaking, Feng Lichen dropped Xuegege, and then flew towards the picking platform smartly.

     "Thank you, don't give it away!"

     Xue Yange said gracefully and waved toward Chu Tianyu.

     "Even if you come to take part in the test, it's just a cutscene!"

     Chu Tianyu left with a black face, and everyone felt that he was really angry.

     "Sister wait for us!"

     Seeing Chu Tianyu's departure, the fat and thin duo quickly followed.

     "Don't follow me! It's annoying to see you! Don't show up in front of me again! Otherwise I'll see it once and again!"

     Chu Tianyu said angrily, her voice was trembling.