300

300. Chapter 300 Because I Fall in Love with Someone
     "Now the major forces are gathering people and preparing to go deep into the Emperor's Mausoleum to save people. We at Ziwei Tianfu are not planning to blend in, so today we will all evacuate."

     Xue Yunche saw light and shadow flying continuously over the sky. Those masters who walked in the sky were all from the old forces.

     The opening of the emperor's mausoleum opened a long war.

     He felt that this was not the end, but only a prologue.

     "That place, how many people are coming to death."

     Xue Luange remembers very clearly that the ancient emperor's mausoleum was too thrilling.

     She hasn't really explored the emperor's mausoleum, even if it was just the tip of the iceberg, it made her feel that the place is not for mortals to dabble in.

     Everyone has a demon, the stronger the person, the easier it is to be controlled by the demon.

     Do these self-proclaimed masters have no secrets in their hearts?

     She felt that Ziwei Tianfu's decision was wise, and it was best to leave early.

     "After going back to Ziwei Tianfu and asking Yue Jinhua this time, I want to go out alone and have a completely different identity."

     Xue Luange said, she knew that she could not compete with the Shadow Palace on her own. Now is the time for her to establish her own power.

     As her eight-star medicine saint, wanting to gather a group of strong men is not a problem at all.

     "What Ge'er wants to do, Dad will always support you."

     Xue Yunche did not object to her words, but unconditionally supported.

     He respects her decision, and knows that now she no longer needs his protection and can fly high.

     He would not break her wings because he was reluctant to leave her, he would only turn into the wind in the sky and help her ride up the wind for 90,000 miles.

     In his heart, he gradually realized that she was not only as simple as his daughter, but he knew something, he could not say or do.  Only the throbbing, carefully folded and placed deep in my heart, is the best for her.

     At the moment of life and death, there was only one person's voice and smile in his mind, and he knew that his name was engraved in his heart.

     He was her father in her eyes, her loved one, and her warmth.

     So he does not want to have any complicated feelings, destroy this beautiful and simple.

     "Thank you dad."

     Xue Luange has the support of Xue Yunche, and also has a silent power in his heart.

     In this world, in addition to wind and dust, Xue Yunche is her most important person.

     Because he was by his side and silently accompanied and supported, she would not feel lonely and helpless, even in the most vulnerable time at this moment, her heart did not fall into despair.

     The nightmare of last night filled her heart with anxiety. She was afraid that she would never see the man in her heart again.

     Will the man who is like a fairy, really feather, and disappear forever in her eyes?