chapter 168

168 Chapter 168 Everything is cute

      After Xue Yange left, Elder Wu Rendao, who had been burned by his beard, took the students from Jianzun Mansion aggressively to look for the black hands behind the scenes!

     However, they looked around and found no one, only to find that the grass on the side was crushed, proving that someone had stayed here before!

     "Elder Wu, no suspicious people are nearby!"

     A student from Jianzun Mansion said, it was so funny to see Wu Rendao now burned with beard and missing teeth.

     However, they did not dare to laugh face to face, or they would offend Elder Wu, and the life after that would be difficult.

     "If you let me know who did it! Definitely peel him off!"

     Chu Tianyu came out wearing her clothes, her face still looks like a tabby cat.

     Since the other party burned her with fire, as long as she saw such a fire again, she knew who had done it.

     "Well, go back and continue training!"

     Wu Rendao saw the students looking at themselves, so he turned his face back.

     This time he suffered a dumb loss. I don't know who overcast him and made him shameful in public!

     When he finds out, he will definitely die for that guy!  Let him know who can't be provoked!

     But now there is no way, he has not seen the figure at all, the sly guy has long been in trouble and does not know where to hide.

     They don't even know who shot, and the other is male or female. They only know that the flames are strange, otherwise they will not let his elders suffer such a big loss.

     If he were to see the flame, he would certainly not let go of the arsonist.

     The students in Jianzun Mansion saw today's farce, and they also admired the arsonist. It was too great!

     Wicked Elder Wu and Chu Tianyu, but no one knows who it is!

     Only Xue Yunche guessed it was Xue Yange's act, but thought it was impossible.

     "Geer should be training at Zunzun Mansion at this time. I think too much!"

     He shook his head and denied the idea himself.

     Xue Xuege left Xuezun Mansion and returned to Xuewei Ridge.

     At this moment the wind and dust are not in Lianluo Yaju, nor are Bai Xi and Nong Mo.

     "Li Chen is at home on weekdays, and suddenly I don't see him, I'm really not used to it!"

     Xue Yange saw that there was no one in Lianluo Yajuli, and she felt strange in her heart, as if empty and missing something.

     I can see the wind here every day these days, and she feels very warm.

     He didn't come back today because she came back early.

     She didn't know where he had gone, and couldn't help but have some words in her heart.

     "Since he is not at home, change me to cook for him today!"

     Xue Yange knew that Feng Lichen had his own business to do, and he was so strong that she didn't need to worry about his safety.

     Her cooking skills are actually average, but she is grateful for his care for making a special dinner.