chapter 155

Chapter 155: She Aroused His Interest

      "What the hell! It's just a bowl of wine! I don't want to owe you!"

     Seeing that he didn't move, Xue Yange pulled his hand directly and put the wine bowl firmly on his palm.

     Seeing her domineering movement, everyone took a breath.

     Duan Chenfeng and Yun Yanyu even pinched a cold sweat!

     Feng Lichen hurriedly passed Xuege Song, pinched her pulse, and took her pulse.

     Chu Tianyu, while staggering, showed her glee.

     Anyone who had had physical contact with Long Haoming died unclearly.

     She searched secretly, it seemed that those people were poisoned and died.

     It is because of this that Long Haoming will become a plague god who is scared of others.

     Such a dangerous person should not exist in Ziwei Tianfu, but Long Haoming has a strong relationship with the backstage figures of Ziwei Tianfu, so he has never left here and became the object of fear for everyone.

     "This kid is dead!"

     The fat and thin duo was also scared out of sweat, thinking of those who have touched Long Haoming, which one is still alive?

     "What are you doing Lichen? I'm fine! Come and drink too!"

     Seeing that everyone looked weird, Xue Lige asked curiously, especially the tense look of Feng Lichen.

     "School brother, I'll bring the wine myself, don't bother you!"

     Duan Chenfeng heard that there was a drink, and immediately took a bowl and drank it.

     However Xue Xuege had contacted Long Haoming, and he didn't dare let her do it.

     Fenghuanger also sat at the stone table and drank contentedly.

     Xue Yange drew Rou from the wind and dust, and she was a little shy when he was so held in front of so many people.

     Feng Lichen checked her pulse and showed no signs of poisoning before releasing her hand.

     He was in a hurry and didn't even worry about whether he would be poisoned because of this, but only concerned about her safety.

     "I don't know how delicious this pear flower stuffed! Let everyone break their heads!"

     Xue Yange picked up a wine bowl and tasted the taste of pear flower stuffing, showing satisfaction.

     "Drink it well!"

     She felt the scent of pear blossoms in her mouth, accompanied by the fragrance of the wine, and she was really happy.

     The price of Ewha Brew is not expensive and the taste is so good, no wonder it is so popular!

     When the pear blossoms into her throat, she feels warm inside, as if aura has been incorporated into the body, making her feel particularly comfortable.

     This pear flower brew actually improved her spiritual power, which made her suddenly surprised.

     Feng Lichen also sat down and drank with her.

     "Don't stand by this girl, everyone has a share! Your pear flower brew is so popular here, maybe you have no chance to drink it!"

     Xue Yange beckoned towards Yun Yanyu and asked her to drink together.