206

Chapter 206: They are also pretty hard
     The original Zangzun Mansion, whose morale was low, was rekindled by the return of the goddess.

     It's just that there are so many projects, they don't have the bottom of their hearts, so they are still a little bit dazed.

     But after all, they also have women in Zhanzun Mansion, and they are not ordinary women, but goddesses!

     Even they seemed to be blowing the wind, one by one with their heads raised, their moods were exceptionally good.

     In particular, after they inquired in detail, they learned that the goddess was actually single and unmarried, so the heart shattered into slag became hot again.

     For a while, the military men who did not pay attention to the image on weekdays washed their hair cleanly in the eyes of everyone's surprise, and even shaved their beards that had been ignored for thousands of years.

     The most important thing is to stick to a fragrant hot bath every day, and strive to brighten your image!

     In order to attract the goddess, they are pretty hard!

     The top and bottom of Zhanzun Mansion are refreshed. Every day, they are cleaned up by a group of attentive waiters. This also makes Qu Liuxi feel good and smiles like spring breeze every day.

     "Wow! When was the man in Zhanzun Mansion so handsome?"

     "It seems that more and more handsome men are fighting in Zunzun's house for a few days!"

     "What a weird thing!"

     "It looks good!"

     "Manly and handsome! It's so charming!"

     The girls who had completely dismissed the tough guys who were fighting against Zunfu Mansion now peeked at them from a distance, with a shy expression on their faces.

     If they had changed to the past, they would surely be bubbling in their hearts, and they would not be able to help each other in the past.

     But now when the goddess of Zunzun appears, even the eyes of the man who took the whole mansion rose sharply, and he used to see the goddess. They didn't want to waste a glance on these vulgar powders.

     As a result, the cold and arrogant posture once again fascinated a lot.

     On the battlefield of Zunzun Mansion, Xue Yange stood on the high platform to supervise their training. At that time, there was a group battle. She did not want anyone to be injured because of stage fright or lack of cooperation.

     Now, the arduous task of Zhanzun Mansion to fight the Millennium Celebration has been pushed irresponsibly by Xue Liuyu to Xue Zhege, but Xue Zhege has no matter whether it is with the Zhan Zongfu Academy Supervisor Qu Zhefu or Zhan Zunfu.  The relationships are very close.

     In this way, Xue Yange can only shoulder this heavy task!

     The honor of Zhanzunfu affects each of them and the face of Zunzunfu.

     She must not lose!

     Neither of them can lose!

     "Stand your formations, remember them all, and practice again!"

     Xue Yange directed Fang Xiong to direct the training of an elite team in Zunzun Mansion. The domineering figure could not help the new students to glow with green eyes.