chapter 163

Chapter 163: I Will Never Forget My Life

      Xue Yange came to the residence of Fenghuanger in Tianlingxuan, and jumped in directly from the window that was not closed. When she saw Fenghuanger, she was still asleep, and her clothes were not changed.  So she picked up the little one directly, took the key on the table, and walked outside.

     Fenghuanger was very small, just a little baby, so Xue Yange didn't have any difficulty holding it.

     Even when hugged, Fenghuang still slept soundly.

     Maybe it was the breath around her that made her feel at ease, so she just muttered her little mouth and continued to sleep.

     If other people were near her, she would have woke up alertly.

     Looking at the sky, it's only about three o'clock in the morning. Xue Yange thought that there should be not many people at the entrance of Zhanzun Mansion, but I did not expect that there were already many people.

     Xiansheng and Qin Si are already waiting at the door, but they are still full of energy when they get up so early, so they are used to it.

     They saw Xue Yange holding on to the phoenix who was still sleeping, and looked at each other, couldn't help but smile slightly.

     "Two seniors in the morning!"

     Xue Yange greeted Xiansheng and Qin Si, and Fenghuang in her arms slept so sweetly that people couldn't bear to wake her up.

     "It's not early, you will be late again!"

     Xian Sheng began to say that their time was set at Yinshi, which was about to arrive at three o'clock, but because these new students are coming together for the first time, they set the time to 3:30.

     If you arrive before 3:30, you will be punished if you arrive late.

     "Just stand in line and stand! Your instructor will be here soon!"

     Qin Si said, seeing Xue Yange come here so early, her opinion changed a little.

     At first glance, Xue Yange was so thin and thin that he felt that she was not a bitter person, and even less suitable for a place like Zhanzun Mansion.

     But her ability to come on time shows that she has a sense of time and can overcome the inertia of Lai Bed.

     "Huanger, wake up soon!"

     When Xue Yange heard that the instructor was about to come, she awakened Phoenix to prevent her from being criticized.

     "Woohoo! Do people have to sleep!"

     Fenghuang Erwo said in the bosom of Xue Yange, in a half-dream, half-wake, stupid.

     "I have delicious buns! If Huanger doesn't wake up, I'll eat up!"

     As soon as Xue Yange's voice dropped, Fenghuanger opened her eyes.

     "delicious!"

     The first sentence of Fenghuanger was to eat, and she was full of energy at once.

     "Yeah! Hurry and eat! Otherwise there will be no time to eat!"

     Xue Yange took out the bun and shook it in front of her.

     "Yeah!"

     Fenghuanger immediately took the bun and ate it, sitting on the stone steps aside, stunned.