242

Chapter 242: The battle that matters
      "It seems that we guys are really not suitable to stay in too cozy places!"

     "Yes! If this is passed on, it really makes people laugh."

     "But those poisonous bees were really good just now. Fortunately, there are young people!"

     They laughed and said, they didn't think much, only Jiang Lingshui thought things were not that simple.

     They are so good, how could they be stunned by the floral fragrance?

     There must be something wrong in the middle!

     "Thank you for your help!"

     Everyone thanked Jun Yuanze. If it wasn't for his domineering sweep of the thousands of troops and drove away the poisonous bees, they would now be full.

     "It was Xiaoyu who awakened you, and you should thank her. Even in the most dangerous time, she did not leave you and fled."

     Jun Yuanze nodded towards them, he never left his brothers and left, the meaning of the spear in his hand is to protect the brothers!

     Righteousness, thin sky, stand up!

     "Thank you goddess!"

     "Thank you, sister!"

     "Xue Xue is indeed a god doctor!"

     The trainees of Zhanzun Mansion said one after another, their faces were filled with gratitude.

     "None of you who have no conscience, thank you Aunt Grandma! I tried very hard to get you water!"

     When Fenghuanger saw that he had been ignored, he immediately jumped out of dissatisfaction and said.

     "We are the heroes, and everyone will certainly not forget you!"

     Xue Yange reached out and touched her little head, said with a smile.

     "Everyone is so exhausted for a long time, so let's go back and rest!"

     "Then we will see you tomorrow!"

     "Let's go!"

     Everyone went back to their homes, feeling really frightened.

     Xue Yange is not as easy as them, because she knows that this is a planned conspiracy, but the biggest gain is that she knows the inner ghost hidden in the battle hall.

     The enemy turned from darkness to light, and she coped more calmly.

     Jun Yuanze walked with Xue Yange, and he guessed what she should have discovered.

     With her ingenuity, she couldn't notice anything.

     He naturally did not believe the reason Xue Xuege said. The students in Zhanzun Mansion were in good physical condition. How could they be stunned by the fragrance of flowers?

     "Little sister, do you know who the mastermind of today is?"

     Seeing no one around, he asked.

     If internal ghosts appear in Zhanzun Mansion, it is definitely a very serious matter.

     "There is already speculation, but there is no evidence for the time being, and it is not easy to make a conclusion."

     Xue Yange nodded, she was cautious in doing things, and she wouldn't be wronged for nothing unless she had real evidence.

     "The poisonous bee today is not simple. I have seen it in the wild areas of southern Xinjiang. The poisonous bee is called a demon bee by the locals. If ordinary people are stung, they will lose their lives. Those poisonous bees seem to  Someone is behind the scenes. "