221

Chapter 221: This battle is too windy

      In Liuyunxuan, the snow dancing lotus flame flew in the palm of Xueyingge, and the sky was already dark outside, as if it was covered by layers of black yarn.

     A few shadows sneaked into the night, and quietly approached this inaccessible Liuyunxuan.

     Holding a bamboo tube in their hands, they intended to blow poison gas into Liuyunxuan.

     "Looks like I've been ignored?"

     Yin Xi lay on the roof and saw these people's sneaky moves, said coldly.

     "Who is there?"

     When Heiying heard the voice, he knew that he was exposed, but they did not retreat, and they planned to get rid of the heart trouble of the palace master while the dark black wind was high.

     "Of course it is Uncle Ben!"

     Yin Xi flew down from the roof, opened his mouth and exhaled a cold breath, blowing in the direction of several people.

     "Now come, stay here!"

     Several figures were instantly frozen into statues, and there was no time to escape.

     "What kind of clowns are here? It's not challenging at all."

     Yin Xi patted her small wings, and lay back on the roof again and snored in the moonlight.  He sees that the master often basks in this way, and his strength rises upwards. He also basks in the sun. Maybe he can break through the pan and succeed in humanoid form.

     He can't change shape yet, but following the master, it must not be too far this day.

     A pair of eyes in the dark saw the sender's army annihilate, and they retreated quietly.

     They didn't know enough about Xue Yange, even she had such a powerful spiritual pet around her.

     There can't be much movement in Ziwei Tianfu. The ordinary assassination methods simply don't work. Only extraordinary means can be used.

     In the Shadow Palace, the figure sitting alone on the bone chair exuded a strong evil spirit.

     The beast furnace was burning with a faint green flame, which stained the whole palace with a gloomy color.

     "Two years, why isn't that little bitch dead?"

     The somber and cold voice was full of impatience.

     "The palace master is angry, she has been under the shelter of the Ziwei government for the past two years, and our people have no chance to approach her!"

     The greedy wolf, the deputy palace lord who stood aside, replied, he was very clear that Xue Yange was a thorn in the heart of the palace lord, and he would never stop until he pulled it out.

     "Now that she has come out, our people have found a chance to do it."

     "In nine months, the holy shrine will be opened. I waited for so many years and finally waited for this day. Before the holy shrine was opened in nine days, it is your last time."

     The Lord of the Shadow Palace said coldly, and walked towards the underground dark room.

     Deep in the ground is an ice cave, completely covered by Jiuyou ice.  He seemed unaware of the extreme coldness.

     He masked a pair of sharp eagle eyes and stared into the ice coffin made by Jiuyou Hanbing.

     A beautiful woman was lying quietly in the ice coffin, not knowing how long she had been sleeping here. Jiuyou Hanbing froze the years, leaving her to stay forever with her eyes closed.