288

288. Chapter 288

      Xue Luange was carried away by the wind and the dust, and Lao Yuan could see the situation in front of the tomb of the emperor.

     Before the emperor's mausoleum, the top forces of Yunzhou mainland gathered here, and the top four forces of Yaohua Mountain Taixu Hall, Yaoling Tower, Shence Mansion, and Liuwu Pavilion were gathered by experts.

     In addition, even Tianjian Mountain Villa sent a large number of people, it is necessary to capture the emperor's mausoleum.

     Xue Qi and Xue Si, who have always been against Xue Yun Che, and Xue Yuntian, the big enemy, have all come here.

     There is no one in Taohua Valley, it seems to have predicted that this trip is extremely dangerous, so Yue Jinhua, who is the owner of Taohua Valley, did not go to the muddy water.

     In addition to the four major forces, other denominations have also heard.

     Chu Tianyu, who was originally in Ziweitian's mansion, was also in the crowd at the moment, standing next to a Taoist priest with a fairy bone, and his face was always high.

     The master of Taixu Hall stands beside her to protect her safety. As the daughter of the educator, the elders enshrined to protect her naturally.

     The disciples of the Taixu Palace even surrounded her stars.

     They all wore uniform robes and looked particularly striking.

     "These fools have our Taixu Temple here. Even if they open the door of the emperor's mausoleum, they don't want to grab the secret."

     Chu Tianyu sarcastically said that their Yaohua Mountain Taixu Hall was mastered like a cloud, and this time they were also elaborate. In order to capture the emperor's mausoleum, would it be allowed to fall into the hands of others.

     "This time, the Taixu Hall gathers in an elite way, so naturally it will not return."

     Brother Tang Kuo said, his obsessive eyes fell on Chu Tianyu.

     He was eyeing the position of the leader, if he could marry Chu Tianyu, it would be a beautiful thing with both rights and interests.

     "Unfortunately, there are people who are medicine spirit towers, and those star spirit pharmacists are not fuel-efficient lamps."

     A young disciple looked at the direction of everyone in the Yao Ling Tower. They wore a uniform apothecary robe and showed a special temperament, which was easy to recognize.

     The people of Yao Ling Pagoda are accompanied by herbs all day long, so they also get a little natural aura.

     Yao Ling Pagoda was led by Yao Wang Baisu this time. He just brought the people of Yao Ling Pagoda to collect medicine. He happened to be in this situation, so he was temporarily ordered to check the situation.

     He didn't take the person with the medicine spirit tower too far, but just watched nearby.

     Although their number is small, no one said anything about their stay here because of the supernatural status of Yao Ling Pagoda in people's hearts.

     In other words, it must have been driven away long ago. Where can I sit on the side and watch the excitement.

     The Shence Mansion is led by Jun Panshan. Each one of them is majestic and looks very handsome.

     As for Liuwu Pavilion, it is a group of beautiful alluring women. Xue Luange also saw a familiar face from afar. That was the dancer Ji Yunwu who had drugged her father Xue Yunche in Yunhua Building. She also stood  Among the crowd in Liuwu Pavilion.