279

279. Chapter 279 Senior is really Senior

      After Xue Luange returned to the guest room, he put Yusha into the red dust of Zimo, which had beautiful woods and planted a variety of Qihua Yaocao, which was completely a beautiful new world.

     She put a bird's nest on the tree and asked Yin Xi to take care of Xiao Yusha.

     "Master, will that little thing eat me?"

     Yin Xi said weakly, always feeling that the little guy was dangerous.

     "Xiao'er will be obedient, I have already told it, don't worry about it."

     Xue Luange looked at Yin Xi funny, this guy was usually very courageous, and he was particularly arrogant. He was never afraid of the sky, but now he is afraid of a little chick.

     But she also felt that this little guy was unusual, so she specifically told him that it also nodded obediently.

     Because she was going to Mirage, she couldn't carry the little guy on her body, lest it be in danger, she would leave it to Yinxi to take care of it.

     "Uh huh! Then thank God!"

     Yin Xi breathed a sigh of relief. With the master's words, it felt more at ease.

     After arranging the feather yarn, Xue Luan Ge washed his face and heard a knock on the door outside.

     "Knockknock!"

     The door knocking sounded loudly, Xue Luange wore a veil to open the door, and saw Nan Xing standing at the door.

     "Senior, everything is ready, please go down here."

     Nanxing led the way and took Xueluange to an empty meadow in the medical fairy valley, where many people had gathered.

     Most of them are older, and most of the young people are apprentices and disciples of Yixiangu.

     Huge eagles and fierce eagle eyes hovering in the sky, sweeping through the crowd, making people feel a strong breath. Some people can't help but be afraid, for fear that they will pounce and bite them.

     "Everyone should not panic. These black-winged flying eagles are raised by our medical fairy valley. Everyone needs to ride them this time to Mirage, which can be reached in two days."

     Nanxing came here with a snow luan song and said aloud, appeasing the fear of those people.

     He turned his head to look at Xue Luan Ge and saw that she didn't seem to be afraid at all. The predecessor was indeed the predecessor, that is, she was calm and calm, and had seen the big waves!

     He blew his bamboo whistle, and the flocks of black-winged eagles landed neatly on the ground.

     Everyone did not dare to step forward and sit on their backs, for fear of their madness.

     Xue Luan Ge said nothing, but stepped forward, picked a strong flying eagle, first reached out to appease it, and then sat on its back, letting it fly her.

     Most people present did not know Xue Luange, thinking that she was only an apprentice in the medical fairy valley. Seeing that she successfully sat on the back of Feiying, the others also tremblingly sat up.

     "This predecessor is really courageous!"

     "The first time I saw a black-winged flying eagle I was almost scared!"