chapter 195

Chapter 195: Being Rich Is Wayward

      "I don't know what Xuanyuan Temple, but the end of the Kowloon stage seems to be Xuanyuan Temple."

     Xue Yange shook her head, wondering what Shenglian was referring to.

     "This hall is not the other hall! The so-called Xuanyuan Hall is where all the talents of God-level talents gather. In addition to the God-level trainees who have passed through the Kowloon stage, they can join Xuanyuan Hall.  Students can join Xuanyuandian. "

     Sheng Lian introduced to Xue Yange that joining Xuanyuan Temple can be said to be the highest honor for every student of Ziwei Tianfu.

     "What are the benefits of joining Xuanyuandian?"

     Regardless of what Xuanyuan Temple is, Xue Xingge only wants to know what it is for her to join Xuanyuan Temple.

     If it was just a vanity, she had no interest at all.

     "Girl, you really are!"

     Sheng Lian heard her words stupefy for a moment, then revealed a funny color.

     Xue Yange's words are very direct, but he also likes frank people, and does not like the twists and turns.

     "Have you seen the Xuanyuan Hall behind? This hall is actually a huge library of books, with countless classics. You can find the answer from the sea of ​​books if you want to know."

     Sheng Lian pointed at the Xuanyuan Hall behind the Kowloon Stairs, and only people holding Xuanyuan Hall's tokens could enter.

     "Are there any cheats for that?"

     Xue Yange asked curiously, this magnificent palace is only used for book collection!

     What a luxury!

     Rich is just so willful!

     "Gongfa Cheats are only available in the highest building of Xuanyuan Hall. To go to the upper level, you need to make some contribution to Ziwei Tianfu. For example, you can become a Ziwei Tianfu master, or something else. But you do n’t have to be sad.  The amount is enough for most of your life. "

     Sheng Lian said, the collection of the Xuanyuan Temple alone was enough to attract countless days.

     Many people are willing to stay because of the Xuanyuan Temple.

     "I want to ask how many people are there in Xuanyuandian?"

     Xue Yange learned an important message from Sheng Lian's mouth. It turned out that she had gone to the Jiulong stage to represent the god class students. No wonder those people had been conspiring to ask her to join their residence.

     "If you add ten, ten!"

     Shenglian's clear voice, like a clear spring, slowly dropped down, and took Xueyu Song toward the Xuanyuan Temple.

     "How many of them went to the end of the Kowloon stage?"

     Xue Yange is curious about who is also a god-like talent like her, and she must be a famous hero who wants to come.

     "Plus you and me, there are only four."

     Shenglian took Xuegege to the Kowloon stage, and he had to verify for himself whether Xuegege could really reach the end.

     Xuanyuan Temple is the core of Ziwei Tianfu, and it can also be said that the future mansion of Ziwei Tianfu was born.

     The new owners of Ziwei Mansion are all elected from Xuanyuan Temple, so joining Xuanyuan Temple means entering the heart of Ziwei Temple.