267

267. Chapter 267

      A colorful halo circulates within the coral bushes, and the brightly colored seaweeds outside the sea city sway as the tide surges. Some shapes are like fan fans, and some look like silk ribbons.

     Feng Lichen's eyes looked at the blue crystal-like enchantment, but the sound of his clothes undressing came from his ears, making him unable to calm down.

     The silk slipped over the snowy, creamy skin and landed on the golden ground covered with shell conch.

     He seemed to be able to imagine how beautiful the scenery behind him was. The slender and graceful figure was so perfect that he wanted to hide it and not let others share her beauty.

     When he was dreaming, his jade hands patted his shoulder gently.

     "Li Chen, I changed it, it's your turn!"

     The voiceless voice falling like a wind chime fell, and the wind and dust suddenly looked back, and I saw a quiet blue like sea water fainted at the bottom of my eyes, turning into the most beautiful painting.

     Xue Luange in front of her was wearing a wide-sleeved fairy dress, with wide sleeves flowing like smoke on her haunted wrists, and dust was permeating through the misty air.

     Her long hair pours down, decorated with a few beautiful shells and pearls, and with a blue sea plume growing in the sea, it looks like a princess in the sea family!

     Seeing Feng Lichen look dumbfounded, Xue Luange couldn't help but smile brightly.

     "Fool, change your clothes! If you don't have any clothes to change, then I don't mind taking some pieces of seaweed in the water over there to shame you."

     Xue Luan Ge teased, let the wind and dust of the handsome face reveal a touch of helplessness.

     Why did he fall in love with such a bad bag?

     "I change clothes now, and I don't mind if you want to see it."

     Feng Lichen's clear and windy voice slowly fell, wanting to see her shy and cute look.

     Unexpectedly, things did not develop as he imagined!

     "Okay! Okay! Now that Meise is in, I'm welcome! Handsome man! Just take it off!"

     Xue Luan Ge nodded and stood in front of him so generously, with his bright eyes, staring at him as if to see him clearly.

     "If you are shy, I will help you off!"

     She stretched out her slender jade hand and urged him to take off his clothes.

     "Uh, let me do it myself!"

     Feng Lichen was handsome and reddish, his hands protecting his chest, his face embarrassed.

     Seeing Xue Luan's sarcastic gaze, he suddenly felt ashamed.

     He was the one who was bullied in the end?

     This result is really unbearable.

     "Then hurry up, I will look carefully!"

     Xue Luan Ge's lips and lips raised a black belly smile, making him want to tease himself, she is not easy to bully!

     In her burning eyes, Feng Lichen stretched out her slender fingers to ease the buckle, pulled open the belt, and pulled the robe off.