285

285. Chapter 285 The Magnificent Grand Mirage

      Cicada in summer night, cold night wind.

     The two sat on the bank of the ice lake under the moon, above the black jade-like sky, and the stars were like bright diamonds.

     "Singer, why are you alone here?"

     Feng Lichen saw that there were tents in the vicinity, and it seemed that many people were together, but now it is empty.

     "I plan to follow the team of Medical Immortal Valley into the Mirage, and everyone else goes to find the doctor who was scattered before." Xue Luange replied.

     "I heard that there is a mysterious emperor's mausoleum in the Mirage, and all major forces have occupied the major entrances. You are just here. You can enter the Mirage with us tomorrow."

     "Phantom Emperor Mausoleum must make the world surging, and the major forces are fighting for it."

     When Feng Lichen heard Xue Luange's words, she knew that the students who were in danger in Ziwei Tianfu should be in Mirage.

     It's just that the level of mirage is very clear, far from being as simple as people think.

     "Li Chen, have you been to Mirage?"

     Xue Luan Ge asked curiously, he seemed to understand everything.

     "Well, I used to go to Mirage. Those who want to get treasure in the emperor's mausoleum are too foolish. We will save the people this time and don't go deep into it."

     Feng Lichen said calmly, his voice was very beautiful.

     A glance of complex color slipped over his handsome face, especially when he mentioned the Mirage Mausoleum, his eyes dimmed slightly.

     He used to go to that place, but the people who went together couldn't come back, except him.

     There is no place for these people to disturb!

     "I know that I will take my dad away."

     Xue Luange nodded, feeling that Feng Lichen seemed to know something, but he didn't say anything, so she wouldn't ask more.

     She knew that there were a lot of secrets in his heart, why didn't she?

     The two of them will naturally say if they have the right opportunity, and it doesn't matter if they don't say something.

     Everyone has their own secret, hidden in a small corner, do not want to be disturbed.

     "You are tired too, let's rest for a while!"

     She had pity on his pale appearance, and she was so sad that she felt distressed.

     "Ok."

     Feng Lichen gently held her hand, leaned on her side and closed her eyes, holding her hand, he didn't have to worry about not being able to feel her presence when he closed his eyes.

     Once, he felt that there was nothing in this world worth worrying about. However, now he has one more concern that he cannot give up.

     She occupied his heart and swayed his emotions, joys and sorrows, all because of her.

     Such a runaway self makes him feel afraid.

     He had no mercy, no love, no sorrow, no joy, that way he had no weaknesses.  But now she has become his weakness, even his flayer.