chapter 182

Chapter 182: Always Seeing Me Secretly

      Time is like flowing water flowing between fingers, disappearing without a trace.

     Sweat and sunlight interweave, and the cold spring water soaks through the clothes, soaking the three thousand green silk.

     A gust of breeze blew across, and when the snow sang out of the water, it stood on the top of a 100-meter-high waterfall overlooking the fairy-tale forest surrounded by the misty forest and the lush forest.

     The floating clouds floated beside her, making her feel like she was flying in the wind.

     After a month of training, her body faded into a childlike innocence, like a pearl sweeping away the dust, revealing a moving brilliance.

     The rich aura in the Qingxia mist forest lingered beside her.

     The water vapor falling from the falling snow falls, and the sun drips down from above, reflecting her glittering snow-like skin.

     At this moment, she felt that she seemed to be integrated between heaven and earth, and all the grass, trees, flowers and leaves were clear in her ears.

     The colorful aura dress is condensed by her side, and she looks like a fairy from afar.

     Fortunately, the rainbow that water mist appears in the sun makes everyone mistakenly think that it is just the appearance of water light refracting the sun.

     If she knew it was her Reiki gown, she would be shocked.

     After condensing and tempering the spiritual power, Xue Yange has stepped into the phantom realm and became a snow bamboo spirit master.

     There is a guard circle around the training camp of Zhanzunfu, so it is safe here, and no beasts or poison will enter this area.

     "Grandma, I finally climbed up!"

     Fenghuanger stood on the big rock on the top of the waterfall, and shouted loudly, his face was filled with uncontrollable joy.

     "Brother Jing, come on!"

     She saw that the goggles were still working hard, and opened her mouth to cheer him on.

     Xue Yan gazed silently as the other students approached their destination, and a smile appeared on her face.

     Jiang Lingshui and Situ Yaohan also climbed up. They thought this was an impossible task, but now they have completed it.

     Although the strength of the goggles is not as high as everyone else, his indomitable spirit of perseverance and persistence has made everyone admire.

     So even if he crawls slowly, no one laughs at him and cheers him up.

     "Cheer up on the small mirror! Just a little bit!"

     Xue Yange saw that only the goggles were climbing, but he was almost on top.

     It was very difficult for him, but he did it with perseverance.

     Today is the last day of military training. If you fail to reach the summit, you will be disqualified from joining Zunzun Mansion.

     "Coming soon!"

     Fenghuanger was almost one step away from seeing the goggles, and clapped his hands, cheering happily.

     The others were also infected by her joyful emotions, showing a reassuring smile.