chapter 175

Chapter 175: Moth's Move on Fire

      The lake breeze blows away the layers of blue water ripples, and the green color of Amber Lake flows.

     In the late spring, the phoenix took off his boots, dipped his feet into the lake, and sat on the raft kicking water.

     On the playful and cute face, two watery eyes were full of energy.

     Xue Yange stood on the raft, and her apricot robe made her complexion look whiter and clearer.

     The long eyelashes make her look like a delicate doll, a casual look, and Gu Pansheng is bright and moving.

     She glanced into the lake as if admiring the beautiful scenery of the lake and the forest.

     However, she did not know that she was also the scenery in the eyes of others.

     Jiang Lingshui looked at her back, only to think that it was a peerless painting, beautiful.

     On the other side, Long Haoming stepped on Ye Dushui, Yu Guang fell on her profile.

     He didn't know why he was watching her quietly, he was careful not to let people discover this little secret.

     But her gaze couldn't help attracting her, and even if she didn't do anything, she stood quietly.

     "Oh!"

     When the crowd's raft reached the center of the lake, an arrow rain shot from the bottom of the lake and swept towards them.

     These sharp arrows are very fast. They are all sent by powerful crossbows. For a time, many new students who have not responded are injured.

     Other students started to block the sharp arrows. The spiritual power of various colors resembled a charming rainbow and exploded in the air like a gorgeous firework.

     "Be careful!"

     Jiang Lingshui saw a lot of arrow rain shooting towards the place where Xue Yange stood, holding her hand violently, pulling her behind her.

     Just touching her soft and boneless little hand, he felt that Xinhu fell into a stone and slammed.

     But the situation was critical at the moment, and he didn't think too much.

     A layer of Reiki gown floated on his body, and the arrow rain shook.

     The Reiki saree represents him as the Snow Bamboo Spirit Master of the Phantom Realm, and it has been amazing to be able to reach such strength at this age.

     However, Jiang Lingshui is a heavenly student, so his strength is not unusual in the phantom realm.

     The lowest-level student is the Snow Bamboo Spirit Master in Wonderland!

     "All right?"

     Jiang Lingshui asked, with a little concern in his eyes.

     "I'm fine."

     Xue Yange took his hand out of him, and didn't appreciate how he could save her.

     She doesn't need him to save!

     "It was in a critical situation just now.

     Jiang Lingshui said she was a little displeased to see her.  In his opinion, Xue Yange was a man, so he didn't think there was anything wrong.