chapter 197

Chapter 197: Cang Lan Ancient Country Phoenix Fuqin

      Sheng Lian walked beside Xue Yange, and now she is taller than two years ago.

     The white long skirt made her immortal, and the purple Mo Tianzhu on her wrist was shiny and crystal clear.

     This is not the first time he has walked the Jiulong Step, but this time, he feels that the Jiulong Step is too short.

     "Girl, you are too small to be a student with your current strength. Can you be interested in being the governor? Or a master?"

     Shenglian asked, not willing to leave her so quickly.

     "I'm not interested in these, just keep going as my student."

     Xue Yange shook her head and rejected Sheng Lian's kindness.

     "That's okay! But you are a god-level talent, and the treatment is naturally a god-level student's treatment. Here you walk along the path toward the front and pass through a wisteria flower road, you can see a lake named Mo Yue.  There is a Liuyunxuan near the Moon Lake, so you can move there! "

     Sheng Lian respected Xue Xingge's decision and arranged a place for her.

     "Ok!"

     Xue Yange nodded, having her own residence, she no longer had to let the wind and dust sleep in the pharmacy.

     I haven't seen her for two years, and her heart is full of thoughts. I don't know how he has changed now?

     Will there be other women beside him?

     Does he miss her?

     "This is the key to Liu Yunxuan! I will send you other things later!"

     Sheng Lian gave the key to Xue Yange, and he had to arrange other things, so he couldn't accompany her personally.

     "Are you okay yourself?"

     "People my age won't get lost, don't worry!"

     Xue Yan sang the key in Yang's hand, waved his hand at him, and walked forward.

     "Xiao Dou Bao, go tell Dad I'm back!"

     She asked Xiaodoubao to inform Xue Yunche of her own news. Xue Yunche has been practicing in Jianzun Mansion for the past two years. I do n’t know how he is doing now?

     "Observe! Master!"

     Xiaodoubao immediately turned into a light, and the effort of a moment disappeared.

     Xue Yange walked through the path full of wisteria flowers, feeling the warm temperature, and knew that it was summer.

     Reaching out the falling wisteria flowers, a small lake appeared in front of the eyes, but it was surprising that the lake's water turned out to be ink-colored. From a distance, it looked like a crescent-shaped hoe on the ground.

     Moyue Lake is covered with ink lotus, like a natural ink painting.

     Liuyunxuan, with white walls and black tiles, stands beside Moyue Lake, looking chic and quiet.

     Xue Yange opened the bronze lock, pushed open the carved wooden door, and walked into Liuyunxuan.

     The place is not particularly large, it is just right to live alone.

     "Master, it seems like no one has lived here for a long time, and the dust is thick!"

     Yin Xi patted her small wings and followed Xue Yange's side, seeing that this place rarely said that she hadn't lived for several years.