290

290. Chapter 290

      Is this person in front of him?

     Is this illusion or real?

     Xue Luange clenched the Snow Phoenix Excalibur in his hand. The original cold hilt seemed to sense a strong magic energy, so it became hot.

     The soaring devil qi made the emperor's mausoleum, which was originally dark, more and more scary.

     Only the sacred light in the Snow Phoenix Excalibur, which sensed the devil qi, sent out a dazzling glory.

     Xue Luange stared at the man in front of him, he was clearly like a wind and dust, but it was like a devil.

     She felt the killing intention in his eyes, as if destroying everything did not matter.

     Before he started, she had a chance to start first.

     It's just that she wasn't sure if he was up to the dust, or an illusion in this illusion, so she couldn't start.

     When a purple-black death blade struck her with cold light, her toes flew a little to the rear to avoid the attack.

     However, the opponent's speed is as fast as lightning, and the long sword like a black dragon wields out in his hand. Every move has a fatal danger.

     Xue Luange could have used the Snow Phoenix Excalibur to kill him when confronting him, but looking at him, she finally chose to dodge without hurting him.

     If he is one in ten thousand likely to be wind and dust, then she will not face him with a sword.

     Although she avoids repeatedly, the other party has no intention of closing up, and the surging power in her body is getting stronger and stronger, making her almost suffocated.

     Suddenly, she glanced at the ring on his finger, and the dragon seemed to be coming to life as the magic energy increased.

     She remembered that she had touched the ring in Feng Lichen's hands, and the coldness she felt was exactly the same as it is now.

     At that moment, she was almost certain that he was the wind and the dust!

     Thankfully she didn't hurt him!

     She can clearly feel the power contained in the Snow Phoenix Excalibur and can really kill him.

     The only artifact in the world that can kill him is the Snow Phoenix Excalibur. He stays in his hands and no one can threaten his life.

     He handed his life to her hand only to save her.

     In the moment of her trance, the deadly blade has reached her neck, as long as it is closer, it will take her life.

     At this moment, she smelled the breath of death.

     But if there is another chance to choose, she will not regret that she did not hurt him.

     She knows that he does n’t have any consciousness now, he does n’t know who she is at all, so she does n’t blame him, she just loves him, worry about him, and do n’t know how to help him.

     Without the expected pain, she felt that she was being pulled back suddenly, and the irritating cold around her suddenly disappeared.

     She turned her head to look at the person who saved her, and what she saw was a person she didn't expect.