chapter 166

Chapter 166 You Are Not My Opponent

      It is still early to see Xuegege. Instead of returning directly to Xuewei Ridge, take a good look at Ziwei Tianfu on a Pegasus.

     Fenghuanger and goggles are exhausted today. Both of them have never been trained this way before returning to rest.

     Fenghuang's talent is high, but she is too young, so she is too tired today.

     The magical power in Xue Ling Song Linghai is like an endless stream of vortexes, plus she knows how to give full play to each of the spiritual powers, so a trip is still the same as nobody.

     Pegasus is flying in the midair with a snow song, and from above it can overlook the scenery below.

     Xue Yange saw that there were still people running in the square, and she knew that those who were late and punished for running were reborn in Zhanzun Mansion.

     However, the number is obviously much lower. Although it is only half a day, many people have been unable to support it.

     Those freshmen who left halfway were also disqualified from staying at the War Memorial.

     I ca n’t even eat such a bit of hardship, let alone harder military training.

     No wonder the overall combat power of Zhanzun Mansion is the strongest among the five provinces. After heavy training, it can persist. Where are ordinary students?

     That's already a soldier!

     "call!"

     The soft and warm wind blew head-on, and Xue Yange's long hair was blown high by the wind, and her face smiled.

     She likes this unrestrained feeling, soaring freely in the sky, overlooking the mountains and everything becomes small.

     She saw five large mansions rising from the ground, each of which has its own area. Although isolated from each other, it can be clearly seen from the sky.

     The sound of silk and bamboo orchestra came from the ears.

     I heard that the beauty of Qin Zunfu is like a cloud, she looks down from above and sees the dancing figures floating in sleeves.

     No wonder Yue Jinhua chose Qinzun Mansion, and it really is a great place for perverts.

     She looked at Jianzun Mansion and wanted to see if she could see her father.

     She made Pegasus fly lower, so that she could see clearly the situation in Jianzun Mansion.

     After looking around, she saw that the students on the sword training ground in Jianzun Mansion were practicing swords, and they looked very neat.

     She found Daddy Xue Yunche's figure, and her eyes were surprised.

     Xue Yunche was holding a long sword in his hand at the moment and was seriously practicing.

     Although he is only a beginner in swordsmanship, he also practiced it very seriously, as if he were practicing the basics again.

     "Everyone has practiced the basic entry moves, so let's take a break first, and ask your sister to practice it for you!"

     An old man with a fair bone, stretched out his hands and scratched his white beard, and a gray robe looked quite old.

     But Xue Yange caught a glimmer of cold light under his eyes, which didn't seem to be as prestigious as on the surface!