chapter 186

Chapter 186: God's Incurable Disease

      Falling flowers swayed in the wind, and the golden sunset covered the sloped roof in the afternoon, gliding over the climbing flower vines, brightening the hair of the girl resting under the flower tree.

     The warm breeze fluttered slowly, blowing the pages of the book beside her.

     A few petals fell on the shoulder of Xue Yange's hair and slipped onto her quilt.

     Feng Lichen returned to Lianluo Yaju after finishing the matter of the burning shadow palace, and saw the picture of a beautiful woman lying in the room of falling flowers.

     Seeing her quiet and charming sleep, the cold lines on his face softened.

     He approached her gently without making her notice.

     The golden sunset, dyed his thick and long eyelashes, trembled with his breathing.

     He leaned down slowly, and put a dragonfly kiss on her pink lips like peach blossoms. The kiss was as soft as the petals slipped past, and it was gentle in the afternoon.

     Xue Yange rubbed his sleepy eyes, opened his eyes and saw only the back of Feng Lichen who entered the room.

     She showed a touch of doubt, and reached out and touched her lips gently, as if the faint lotus fragrance remained on him.

     Half a dream and half awake, she felt like he kissed herself secretly, but after waking up, she felt that it was just an illusion.

     Red fluttering cheeks, because her idea continued to be hot, as if a flame was burning.

     "What's wrong with me? Why does your chest feel hot when you think of his kiss?"

     She felt that she must be ill, so she thought of him from time to time, and she thought about some of the sloppy pictures. Her intimate contact with him would make her nervous and calm down.

     And the worst thing was that she didn't want to resist his closeness, and even liked that he hugged her and kissed her lips.

     Such a shy thought was something she had never had before.

     Only he would make her reverie, like a girl pregnant in spring.

     She had a disease, even if she was a gold medal doctor.

     If there is any medicine in the world that can cure her illness, it should be the man who made her uneasy and even told her to sit outside waiting silly!

     But didn't he see her when he returned?

     Why didn't you talk to her?

     There was a slight loss of glance in her eyes, and she felt a little dismayed by the disregard of the wind and dust.

     However, she didn't know that Feng Lichen was looking at her from the window in the house at this moment, and looking at her slender figure, his handsome and unmatched face floated with struggle.

     His hands were covering his chest, and the heart was beating fiercely, burning for her.

     His eyes were full of hot, deep affection, condensed in his phoenix eyes.

     He couldn't help kissing her secretly just now, but he didn't dare to stay for a moment.  Not afraid of being discovered by her, but of fear of being overwhelmed by her over the meadow.