chapter 188

Chapter 188: The Most Poisonous Poison in the World

      "Oh, I haven't seen you in a month. The little beauty is still so enthusiastic!"

     The flame of light reflected the sky-blue robe, but the quiet color could not hide the romantic charm overflowing in the man's peach eyes.

     He was like a fire, with glowing light all over him.

     At this moment Yuejinhua shook the sky fan, with a bitch-like smile on her face.

     "Uncle Wolf is still a hooligan as always!"

     Xue Yange stroked her with long sleeves, and a cluster of flames popped up at her fingertips, lighting the candle on the table again.

     She was wearing loose white pajamas at the moment, unbuttoning the long corset and could see her exquisite curves.

     The long hair was not bundled, and it was scattered randomly on the shoulders. It looked a little moist and seemed to have just been bathed before.

     "I am over-flattered!"

     Yue Jinhua looked at her seductive look in her purity and could not help swallowing.

     The little beauty grew longer and more beautiful, and the aura that made her look like a little fairy made him look very itchy.

     Especially when she was wearing that thin spring shirt, there was a faint appeal that made him almost turn into a wolf.

     "Tonight I'm counting and counting, you will be here, so I will come to see you thousands of miles, and you won't entertain me for a cup of tea?"

     He sat on the chair familiarly, without any inconvenience and embarrassment because he was alone in the room in the middle of the night. Instead, he was generously anti-offensive.

     "There is no tea, there is a glass of poisonous water! Uncle Wolf?"

     Xue Yange put on a white cloak, which was left by the wind that day, and she hadn't had time to return it to him.

     Originally intended to wash him back, now it comes in handy.

     Looking at Yue Jinhua's beautiful appearance, she had an urge to fly him.

     The rogue look of this guy really made her hate itchy.

     "Do not be so hot, I can't afford it!"

     Yue Jinhua's mouth twitched slightly, throwing a wink, and sending a Qiubo, intending to use a beautiful man plan.

     "Uncle Wolf, I'll give you a needle for a cramp in your eyes to ensure immediate results."

     A snow pin singer lit up a thousand-pin gold needle, and a bad smile was raised on the corner of her lips, letting Yue Jinhua breathe in the air directly, her head shaking like a rattle.

     "No need! No need! I'm fine, this little problem doesn't bother the doctor!"

     Yue Jinhua knew Xue Xuege was not a joke with him, and quickly waved back.

     "It's getting late, I'm going to rest, the window is there, where can I roll."

     Xue Yange gathered up the books and issued a guest order.

     She doesn't have the habit of hospitalizing most of the night, let alone a big satyr!

     "Little beauty, don't be so ruthless! I haven't seen you for a long time, and you have to drive me away before you have a few glances!"