297

297. Chapter 297

      Wisps of thin light passed through the gaps in the tent and rolled down the ground like a ball of wool, stretching the thin gold thread.

     Xue Yun Che's jade-like face was dyed with a touch of gold, and there was a lingering worry between his eyebrows. Even in a coma, his lips overflowed with uneasy murmurs.

     Xue Luange sat quietly aside, feeling his breath gradually calm down, and knew that his body could withstand the power of Jingdan.

     Fortunately, Xue Yunche began to use her specially prepared spirit to quench the body early, so now there are no other conditions due to the excessive power.

     She looked at the familiar eyebrows in front of her, and her original apprehension calmed down slowly.

     She had been afraid that she would never see him again, and had no time to rush to his side.

     Fortunately, she didn't come too late, otherwise she would regret it all her life.

     It's just that Feng Lichen doesn't know where she is now, leaving her heart high, worried about his safety.

     She saw that Xue Yunche's condition had stabilized without delay, and she walked out of the tent to begin treatment for other students.

     The students who were not seriously injured came to help, and they were quite surprised to see her skillfully bandage.

     With Xue Luange's personal treatment, the students of Ziwei Tianfu were out of danger.

     Chu Jun, the head of Lingzun's palace, saw that she worked hard for everyone, and her eyes were also filled with appreciation.

     This time, the rescue operation almost failed. Fortunately, the appearance of Xue Luan Ge was able to turn the tide.

     The thunder cloud that appeared in the sky over there terrified everyone. They didn't know what was happening there, and they dared not get close.  It wasn't until Lei Yun disappeared completely that no one had the courage to investigate the situation.

     "There is a strong elixir here!"

     "I don't know which expert made the panacea here?"

     "The five-color Thunder must be Dan Lei!"

     "That's a medicine saint!"

     "I don't know if it's the man of the medicine spirit tower?"

     "It's a pity that we should have rushed over earlier before, so we won't miss Lord Yaosheng!"

     "Yes! There are not a few medicine sages on this continent. I don't know which adult came here?"

     Everyone stood on the ground scorched by Dan Lei with great emotion, and felt very sorry in their hearts.

     The search for the emperor's mausoleum was a great loss, but the major forces learned that a Yaosheng had sent a team of people to search.

     The people who entered the emperor's mausoleum have not come out now, nor do they know whether they are alive or dead.

     The small forces have already withdrawn from the secret competition, and they simply cannot bear such losses.

     Some people are not dead, but they are all crazy, and their spirits have become abnormal.

     After experiencing such terrible things, their world is full of shadows.