263

Chapter 263: This is definitely a man

      Clouds are boundless and magnificent.

     Xue Yange looked up to see the clouds rolling, and the originally calm sky instantly turned into a sea of ​​ice and snow.

     "It's the breath of Holy Lotus!"

     She felt the breath in the snow and knew that it was the Holy Lotus.

     Seeing the changes in the sky, she couldn't help but marvel at Sheng Lian's strength.

     Between hands and feet, there is the power to destroy the world.

     A ray of light rose into the sky, Xianyu had rushed into the sky, left the valley, and went to meet Shenglian.

     "Geer, these seven spirit mountains and this million butterfly god tree are rare gems. You break down a branch of the god, and then move the spirit stones of the seven spirit mountains into your purple dzi.  Maybe the magical power of the Tianshen Stone could breed a new god tree. "

     The voice of Master Meng Xunying came out, and this god tree was really powerful, but since it recognized Xuegege, it was not impossible for her to break a branch.

     "Xiao Xi, Xiaodoubao, go and dig some Lingshan stones, and I will break a branch."

     Xue Yange called out Yin Xi and Xiao Dou Bao, and when they heard this task, they flew away immediately.

     She walked towards the god tree and reached out to hold a branch.  She did not immediately break down the branches of the god tree, but communicated with it with her soul to express her meaning.

     When she felt that the god tree agreed to give her a branch, a branch fell off the god tree and fell on her palm with light.

     This is a gift from God Tree!

     "Thank you! I will take care of it!"

     Xue Yange held this branch and thanked the old tree.

     She transplanted the branch into the space of Zimo Tianzhu, turned around to see if the beanbags had dug up the spirit stones, and saw Yin Xi coming back with a huge stone on her back, at a height of three or four meters, she stunned  .

     "Master, the stones have been dug up!"

     Yin Xi said, putting the last big stone in a pile, the picture was truly spectacular.

     "I think I should slip while Xianyu doesn't come back."

     Xue Yange put seven huge spirit stones into the purple space, and surrounded the branches of that god tree.

     Seeing the masterpieces of Yin Xi and Xiao Dou Bao, she believes that Xianxuan will definitely run away when she returns.

     Because they dug out so many potholes in his Lingshan, this is absolutely destructive!

     "Master, is there a way we can go out to join Shenglian? The two of them are of equal strength. If I can't get out myself, it will be difficult to get out."

     Xue Yange asked like Master, maybe he has a solution?

     "Open a gap for you, and then you can fly out from there."

     Meng Xunying replied that his soul had recovered a little now, and he could do it to break through the void.

     If other people are in danger, it is impossible for him to expend the power of his soul to do this kind of thing, but his baby apprentice is in trouble, even if he will be weak for a long time, without hesitation.