210

210.Chapter 210

      "We will win at Zunfu Mansion! You are waiting to accept the challenge!"

     She raised her jade fingers, slender and soft, and pointed around.

     That confidence!  That calm!  That pride!

     Everyone was shocked!

     Yunzhu's flowing haze transformed into a ten-color halo.

     Xue Yange's slender figure also burst out of colored fairy mist.

     Frivolous like the wind, chic and proud.

     The young days were as short as fireworks. In this most beautiful time, they sang wildly, rode the wind and waves, and went up against the current!

     In their burning blood, there is youthful vitality, there is no hesitation and peace, and the road to the future is at the foot of today, and there is a vast expanse of empty space.

     After a moment of silence, the audience erupted into a tidal wave of discussion.

     "Who the hell is this guy?"

     "It's crazy?"

     "Does she think that Zhanzun Mansion is great? Is she so confident?"

     "When did Zunzun Mansion have a woman? Wouldn't it be a lunatic?"

     "Maybe a fool!"

     "That's the richest fool!"

     "Twenty-one thousand Yunzhu, she really dares to gamble!"

     Under the collective witness of everyone, Xue Yange made a bet and took back the bet contract covered with the letter of the sword of the Lord of the Sovereign Mansion.

     She doesn't care what other people say, take their own way, how they like to say, just say!

     "goddess!"

     The students of Zhanzun Mansion watched Xue Xiege come back, just like the goddess who greeted them, and their eyes were full of enthusiasm.

     A neat army-like team surrounds her, scaring the students who wanted to say that Xue Yange is stupid and closed her mouth, dare not say a word.

     All the girls were envied by the guard-like battle.

     Especially recently, the men in Zunzun Mansion have changed their usual stance, and they are handsome and mighty.

     "Who the hell is that woman?"

     "The battle at Zhanzun Mansion is too big, right?"

     "Why can she be protected by so many handsome guys? It's jealous!"

     When the crowd disappeared in Zhanzunfu, various opinions broke out again.

     "Treat like an empress!" Someone sighed.

     "The Empress does not necessarily have such treatment. Do you not know the background of the grandfathers in Zunzun Mansion? One by one is rich or expensive! It is not from the family of the princes, they are the heirs of the major gates."

     Someone who knows more about Zhanzunfu said.

     "Is it her? The stunning woman that night?"

     Gongsun Fu turned back from the clouds and beads piled up in the mountains and saw the battle of the stars and arches in the battle hall of Zunzun. He could not help thinking of the beautiful jade that he could not forget.