217

Chapter 217 Chapter 217

      If they can be robbed, they will not be polite!

     The thousand-year Lagerstroemia indica flower buds, condensing the wooden spiritual power of countless years, can be said to be the purest spiritual power essence.

     The owner of the house actually gave out such precious Lagerstroemia indica as a reward, it was really shocking!

     "I knew I would go to the competition too! Anyway, I'm not over thirty!"

     Chu Jun watched the Lagerstroemia speciosa bud with a soft halo falling slowly from the myrtle Lagerstroemia tree, drifting towards the star picking platform, and couldn't help blinking.

     "Even if you go, there is no way to answer all of them, the result will not change."

     Xia Yumeng told the truth and broke his dream.

     "I don't know how she did it?"

     Yao Shengluo Tianyi felt that he could not do it himself, but this 17-year-old young woman did it!

     He was puzzled!

     "These holy relics have only produced one flower in a thousand years, and actually gave this yellow hair girl a violent death!"

     Gongsun Yi said jealously, can't wait to replace it.

     "We have never heard of the existence of this person in Zhanzun Mansion. Don't give such a treasure to someone of unknown origin."

     Duanmu Qingluo lost defeat, seeing Xue Yange get the thousand-year Lagerstroemia indica buds, where is she willing to let her wish.

     Why couldn't she figure out where this guy came from?

     Wearing a veil, there must be a ghost!

     "Yeah! Where would anyone be secretive in the test and not dare to show people the true face? How do we know if she is posing as a warrior, this reward cannot be given to this person who dare not show face!"

     Tao Pian Pian also said, if this person is disqualified, won't she have a chance to win?

     And she didn't know why it was not pleasing to the eye, as if there was any resentment!

     If she knew that Xue Yange was the culprit who burned her clothes and made her jump into the sea, she would definitely understand why she felt this way.

     Others felt reasonable when they heard the words, especially Xue Yange was wearing such strange robes.

     "Even if you cover your face and wear strange clothes, it's really hard to doubt her identity!"

     Chu Tianyu added, the voice added spiritual power, so it fell clearly to everyone's ears.

     After hearing her words, several government officials showed a speechlessness. This head doesn't matter, it's important not to be brain-dead!

     "Big chest and no brain!"

     The protagonist Sun Yi of the sword respect mansion almost did not feel embarrassed by such unsuspecting students and went directly to a burrow to hide!

     But for Chu Tianyu's words, others deeply feel that it makes sense.

     "Yes! Why does she wear such a robe? The student robes that do not belong to Tianfu at all!"

     "We haven't heard of this figure either, there is no woman in Zhanzun Mansion."

     "It must be fake!"