244

Chapter 244 Destined to be unable to stand up

      The night was hazy, and Feng Lichen stretched out his hands to tear off the belt. The clamor of his body urged him to speed up his movements.

     Xue Yange saw that he had shed his outer clothes, exposing white porcelain-like skin, and couldn't help swallowing.

     Although she had seen him, she couldn't help but marvel!

     This figure is really a golden ratio!  so perfect!

     She reached out and touched it, and the touch was really good.

     Her hands seemed to have a current, hitting each of his nerves.

     "No! Now is not the time to eat tofu!"

     Although Xue Yange felt that the beauty in front of her was too beautiful to see, she still knew that if she did not slip away, she would definitely be wiped clean!

     "Actually, what I want to say is that eighteen is considered an adult. This is common sense!"

     She grabbed Dewclaws, who wanted to undress her with both hands, and stared at him innocently with big eyes.

     "Is there such a thing? Why don't I know!"

     Feng Lichen looked at her earnest expression, and couldn't help it.

     A woman is not fifteen years old and uncle, then she is considered an adult.

     "It's really eighteen! Listen to me, there's nothing wrong with it!"

     Xue Yange nodded affirmatively and said, if this is modern, is it not yet 18 years old for marriage?

     "Do you really have the heart to bully me?"

     "Well! You can have this!"

     Feng Lichen nodded, looking at her pitiful appearance, he felt hotter and hotter.

     "Since selling moe is invalid, I can only use the killer!"

     Xue Yange bit her red lips, and when he wondered what her killer was, she had reached out and scratched it.

     Feng Lichen was attacked suddenly and couldn't help laughing.

     This girl is really bad!

     She actually tickles him!

     Seeing a smile and avoiding, Xue Yange bullied him chasing after him, making him still so arrogant!

     "Geer, let me go! I dare not bully you!"

     Feng Lichen has never been scratched by others. Others did not dare to approach him.

     Only this arrogant little girl would bully him so brazenly that he would not resist if he had eaten it.

     He was really afraid to resist, for fear of hurting his sweetheart.

     In front of her, he had nothing but food.

     In fact, it was not because he was inferior to her, but because he loved her, so he was doomed to lose at the beginning.

     The person who fell in love first was destined to be unable to turn over.

     But you can see her smiling brightly, and that bad cute smile really made him very satisfied and happy.

     When they were laughing, they suddenly smelled the stench.

     They held their breath immediately, the wind Lichen swept his hands, put on his clothes, and waved his palms, forming an enchantment in front of the two.