207

Chapter 207: Ziwei Tianfu Millennium Celebration

      "Brother Fu, those in Zunzun Mansion are simply arrogant! They didn't sell their face at all, they just locked us up for so many days."

     When Duanmu Qingluo walked out of the cell, her body was itchy and dirty. The environment in the cell was not suitable for living at all. The mouse cockroach crawled around, scaring her to sleep all day.

     Although no one tortured her badly, living in such a place these days is really unbearable for her, and it is a torture.

     "Zhanzunfu! Jiang Lingshui! Wait for me!"

     There was a gloomy glow on Gongsun Fu's face, he resentfully said.

     If Jiang Lingshui hadn't kept them this time, because of his connections, he would have already left the cell.

     This time, he will certainly pay back even more!

     "Just who is that woman? With such a stunning look, I can't possibly have never heard of it."

     He murmured in doubt, a flame burning in his heart, and felt anxious about the night's stunning woman.

     In the cell these days he thinks about that woman day and night. Now that he leaves the cell, he will find the woman even if he overturns Ziwei Tianfu.

     "I always think I've seen the poisoned woman somewhere! But I can't remember it!"

     Duanmu Qingluo thought that the source of the incident was the shameless woman. If it wasn't for her refusal to hand over pure yangcao, they wouldn't be so troubled.

     They all had their own thoughts, but they all wanted to find Xuege Song. Unfortunately, Xuege Song usually only went to Zhanzun Mansion. Besides, he stayed at Liuyunxuan near the inaccessible Moyue Lake.

     Seeing that tomorrow is the Millennium celebration of Ziwei Tianfu, Xue Xingge returned to Liu Yunxuan after a busy day. She did not rest, but took out all kinds of medicinal materials and arranged them.

     These are prepared for Xue Yunche's refining medicine. What she wants to make is Baxing Jingsui Dan, which has the magical effect of reborn, which can not only remove the scars on Xue Yunche's body, but also remove the stagnation and internal injuries in his body.

     But after she came to this world, she hadn't tried the elixir of more than eight stars, which was also a challenge.

     The most important main material that Baxing Jingsui Dan needs is not yet available, which is the keel.  This is recorded in the ancient prescription, but is there really a keel in this world?

     Although she didn't know if there was a keel, she tried to gather other medicinal materials and accessories as much as possible. At that time, the keel might be replaced with other things.

     She took out the spiritual chalcedony from the several spiritual stones she bought at the night market. In fact, she saw that they had the precious chalcedony she needed in the morning, so she bought it.

     It was only to prevent the other party from sitting on the ground and starting a price that she pretended not to have much interest.

     She sorted out all kinds of medicinal materials and counted what was missing, so get ready as soon as possible.

     After counting, she collected the herbs separately.

     "Daddy's here is the most important keel. Other things are not difficult to find. However, the situation of Long Haoming's guy is very bad. Unfortunately, he couldn't find any way."