257

Chapter 257: Otherwise, I feel so scared
      "Xue Zunfu won the first place, Xiaoxue's contribution!"

     Qu Liuxuan turned to look at Xue Yange and praised.

     "This is not my credit. Being part of the War Memorial, I just do my best."

     Xue Yange said calmly, the posture of light clouds and light wind, let Qu Liuxi could not help nodding.

     With such an excellent and scoring daughter, Xue Yunche is also blessed.

     No wonder he specifically told him to take a closer look at Xue Yange before leaving, because she is indeed a cute girl.

     Xue Yunche told Qu Liuxun specifically not to leak the matter of going to Haicheng Diaolou to Xuexiege, so he didn't say it.

     "Second place of medicine respects the government, all the students of the government reward five hundred cloud beads."

     "The third place of Qinzun Mansion, the students of the whole house rewarded two hundred Yunzhu each."

     "The fourth place of Lingzun Mansion, the students of the whole house rewarded one hundred cloud beads each."

     "Fifth Sword Reverend Mansion, the students of the whole house rewarded fifty cloud beads each."

     Sheng Lian read out the rankings of the provinces one by one. This time, Jianzun Mansion fell to the last place. Gongsun Yi's face has not always looked good.

     "Now I officially announce that the millennium celebration is over."

     He stroked the purple long sleeves. The originally hot summer was actually a white snow.

     "snow!"

     Fenghuanger looked up and saw the white snow falling, bringing extremely coolness, and immediately jumped up excitedly.

     "Take out the pots and pans and help me put some snowflakes and ice watermelons!"

     Hearing her words, everyone in Zhanzun Man burst into tears.

     "Don't worry about laughing! If each of you doesn't fill me a bowl, Grandma Aunt will reward you with a fist meal."

     Fenghuanger said with his hips folded, his face was sturdy.

     "Grandma is so cruel, so hurry up to snowflakes!"

     Everyone heard that they quickly put out things that could hold snowflakes, and were very busy.

     Xue Yange looked at their happy appearance in the distance, and her lips rose slightly.

     Seeing Sheng Lian was about to leave, she yelled out quickly.

     "The rankings of the five largest mansions have come out. Isn't it time to ask the Sovereign Lord to redeem the bet? White and black words are written on it, and everyone can testify for me."

     Snow Song appeared at this time, attracting everyone's attention.

     It was learned that the local tyrant that day was Xuegege, everyone was exclaimed.

     No wonder she pressed so many bets that day, and it turned out to be well-founded!

     Being able to hold the victory in your hands is the real master.

     "I was willing to gamble to lose, this is what it should be. Gongsun Yi, since you lost the bet, take Yunzhu out."

     Sheng Lian saw that the booty said by Xue Yange was this. Because of their excellent friendship, he naturally wanted to help.