202

Chapter 202: Don't Blame My Heartless Sword

      "You! You don't want to say anything! Where do we have a robbery?"

     Duanmu Qingluo heard Xue Xiege's cry, and the patrol guards responsible for maintaining the order and security of the night market have come to herds, and she immediately opened her mouth to explain.

     "Yeah! We just want to pay a higher price to this stall owner for the pure sun grass you just bought!"

     The tall man who stood aside said, he heard Xue Yange's move before he knew that she would not easily hand over pure yangcao, so he planned to start from the previous seller.

     "Why are we from Danzun Mansion robbing you such a trivial person?"

     Duanmu Qingluo said with high spirits, as if she fancy this pure sun grass is their creation!

     "If you let out the pure sun grass, Yunzhu will naturally be without you."

     While she was talking, the patrol guard had arrived.

     "What happened here?"

     The guard is composed of students from Zhanzun Mansion, and the captain of this team is Jiang Lingshui.

     The former freshman of Zhanzunfu has now become the old one.

     "It's okay, it's just a misunderstanding!"

     The man lifted his cloak, revealing a square face, with a respectable appearance, but with a look of disdain for the soldiers between his eyebrows.

     He is the noble Star Spirit Pharmacist and looks down on the students from other residences.

     "It was Gongsun Xuesheng!"

     Jiang Lingshui recognized Gongsun Fu's face and recognized him, but he heard the rumors of this person and did not have a good impression on him.

     Other people who watched Gongsun Fu also whispered.

     "I heard that Gongsun Fu is a five-star pharmacist!"

     "It's amazing!"

     "I heard that he is only twenty-five years old, and he has actually reached the Five-Star Spirit Pharmacist!"

     "The most important thing is that his father Gongsun Yike is the owner of Jianzun Mansion, so many girls love him."

     "But I heard that he has a lot of lovers. In the future, the rhythm of three wives and four wives!"

     "..."

     After hearing other people's comments, Xue Yange also knew the identity of this person.

     Although Xue Yunche rarely stayed in Jianzun Mansion, he has also seen this person hold his left and right hug, and behaved very erratically.

     No one knows how many lovers he has. He only knows that he often changes women around. He is a serious, scumbag.

     "Is that so? I heard someone calling for help!"

     Jiang Lingshui did not listen to Gongsun Fu's words, but looked at Xue Yange and Xue Yunche.

     "Yes, just now the two of them wanted to rob me of my belongings, so they stopped us."

     Xue Yange replied, letting Gongsun Fu and Duanmu Qingluo open their mouths.