203

Chapter 203: There Is a Way to Self-immolate with Fire

      If the lotus lamp is red, Yuyan dyes Jinxia.

     Three thousand blue silks twirled and flew up along with Xue Yange, as if the spring was flowing.

     The purple robe's wide, wide sleeves look like large butterfly wings, and the gold mud prints on the edges of the sleeves sparkle.

     The long, slender dark eyelashes half covered her eyes, which were as bright as stars and moonlight.

     On her impeccable jade face, Jiaoruofu's pale lips were cold and arrogant, her eyes were cold and her expression was cold, like the queen empress.

     The material of her robe is Zixia Tencel, which is invincible by fire and water. Even if the cape just caught fire, it did not damage the robe, which does not reduce the glory.

     Her beauty is astonishing and stunning, like a world-famous flower, and she is all over the world.  Accompanied by the noble temperament revealed by her, all souls were taken away instantly.

     The audience was silent, and the people who saw her Yurong were shocked, speechless, for fear of breaking this beautiful picture.

     People who did not see it were frightened by the sudden silence here, so no one spoke for a while.

     "what!"

     Duanmu Qingluo screamed through the silence, accompanied by the cry of her crying father and mother, completely pulling everyone back from the dream-like picture.

     She threw the cape on fire in a panic, and did not see that Gongsun Fu had been stunned by Xue Yange's appearance at this moment, and did not see the fireball flying over at all.

     So when the flames burned on him, he shouted.

     "Humph!"

     Xue Yange knows that the person who may be quietly present at the scene, except Duanmu Qingluo, is a gongsunfu who is full of life. Looking at Duanmu Qingluo's howling, it should not be her hands.

     Arson is her strength!

     There was a belly-smiling smile on the corner of her lips, and when Duanmu Qingluo fired the flame at Gongsun Fu, she added a little bit of information.

     As soon as the jade finger flicked, the snow dance lotus flame flew over.

     "Ah! Come on! Save the fire!"

     Gongsun Fu shouted, his voice was miserable.

     The snow dance lotus flame is a spiritual fire. Compared with the beast fire he obtained by external force, it is naturally many times stronger. He is naturally suffering.

     "There is a way to play with fire and self-immolation! You play slowly, I will not be accompanied!"

     Xue Yange said lightly, nodded toward Jiang Lingshui and a group of appalling Zunzun House practitioners, and disappeared in front of everyone with Xue Yunche.

     "She! She looks so familiar!"

     A student from Zhanzunfu said, it seems that he can't believe what he sees.

     "That's Xiaoxue!"

     "Ah! It's Xiao Xue!"

     "Xue Xue is a woman!"

     "Stupid, didn't we know about this two years ago?"

     "I know! I just didn't expect that Xiaoxue was a super big girl! She's blind!"