235

Chapter 235: This Man Is Too Dark

      Gorgeous dawn lightly shrouded the world, and light and heat were sprinkled in every corner without any hesitation.

     The magnificent morning sun rained through the azure soft smoke window screen, the green bamboo leaves and jade dew outside the window contained beads, and the white jasmine in the corner of the tree condensed.

     The morning mist was hazy, the sun was clear, and the purple gold-sprayed bed account in the room also appeared as shattered gold, penetrating the light of the bed account, and a trace of gold rolled down.

     Xue Yange was embraced by the wind and dust, and she finally felt sorry for him, and did not want to make him rest, so she didn't move again, just stared at him as he fell asleep.

     His chest was undulating like a tide, and she was close to him, almost hearing his heartbeat.

     She looked at his eyebrows carefully, the thin sunlight was like a gentle hand, gently stroked his cheek, and outlined his handsome outline.

     After he closed his eyes, long thick eyelashes imprinted a faint shadow in the halo.

     She slowly glanced down, gliding over the bridge of his stout nose, and falling on his beautiful lips.

     He is always so indifferent. He is a very cold man who rarely smiles, but occasionally in front of her, this beautiful lips bloom with a smile.

     The shock of a smile is enough to upset all beings.

     Her fingers turned into paintbrushes, stroking him in the air in a stroke, drawing carefully along his flying eyebrows, along his face.

     She quietly hid him in a heart, and engraved him deep in her soul.

     When he fell asleep, he no longer had the sharp edge when he opened his eyes, the quiet face, like a calm lake.

     He was like a child at the moment, and she could not help feeling pity.

     Maybe he always stood high in front of everyone, and seemed to be omnipotent.  However, he is actually just a mortal, and he is tired and needs a warm harbor.

     By the time she painted his face, he was already awake.

     With Fenghuang half-opened, he couldn't help but laugh when he saw her lovely behavior.

     Opening his eyes to see her in the morning, he felt very happy.

     His sleepy eyes were a little sleepy, and his expression was a little lazy.

     He captures the pitying gentle gaze of Xue Yange, as if the moist scented wind warms his heart, moistens the love tree at the bottom of his heart, pulls out the tender buds and blooms.

     If the world was originally a cold white snow world for him, then she is a plum-scented plum blossom in the frozen white snow, fragrant his entire world.

     When Xue Yange reached out to trace his appearance, he suddenly felt his hand held.

     To meet his bright, smiling eyes, she had the feeling of being caught at the scene when she was doing something bad, and she couldn't help turning red.

     "Let's get up! It's dawn, and there will be a test later!"

     Xue Yange quickly drew back her hand and prepared to get out of the bed.

     "It's early! You can sleep for a while, it's too late! Not to mention that the host of the test is still here. I didn't show up and the test will not start.