chapter 192

Chapter 192 You Know She Can't Go Up

      Xuanyuan Hall, standing tall in the clouds, is magnificent and ancient.

     The high blue sky and gorgeous golden sunlight make this palace look brilliant and magnificent.

     The golden glazed tiles covered the roof, and the domineering flying dragon hovered on the boulder pillar, holding the sentient beings.

     In front of the Xuanyuan Hall, there are nine steps of jade. Each step is carved with an ancient beast. I heard that it is the nine dragons of the dragon, so it is also called the Jiulong step.

     Standing in front of the Jiulong Step, you will feel the oncoming coercion, making people's souls tremble with the shudder.

     At this moment, several law enforcement elders and elders from the news stood in front of the Xuanyuan Hall's Kowloon stairs. Most of the high-rises of Ziwei Tianfu were shocked!

     The leaders of the five ancestors of Jianzun Mansion, Danzun Mansion, Lingzun Mansion, Zhanzun Mansion, and Qinzun Mansion, except for Zhanzun Mansion, have also been called to witness.

     Originally, a student's test was trivial, but Wu Rendao deliberately invited them to come over. They learned that this matter was related to many elders, and they took the time to get busy, so there was such a big battle.

     Xue Yange stood indifferently in front of the Jiulong Step, as if the sky was high, and the clouds were light and light.

     The confident and calm temperament made the chief law enforcement elder Fang Xie secretly nodded.

     Yun Minyu remembered that Xue Minge had last visited Huadu Yunting and left a deep impression on her.

     Seeing her calm appearance, she felt an unspeakable feeling, like a high-ranking person, who will never be in danger and will not be shocked!

     "Qu Liuyu, did you recommend this person in person? I thought you were afraid to come!"

     When Wu Rendao saw Qu Liuyu rushing over in a hurry, he said gleefully.

     "Yes."

     When Qu Liuyu saw Xue Xiege being taken to the Kowloon stage in front of Xuanyuan Hall, he knew that things were not good.

     But if you do n’t lose, you ca n’t lose momentum even if you have no heart!

     He went to Xue Yange's side and gave her a reassuring look, so that she should not worry.

     "You are not afraid to scare this child in such a big battle."

     Seeing that so many elders and superintendents had arrived, Qu Liuyi knew that Wu Rendao was going to use this to bring himself down.

     He didn't consider whether he would be implicated or not. The first thought was whether Xue Yange would be scared.

     The students of Zhanzun Mansion reached the foot of the mountain. Xue Yunche and Yue Jinhua also rushed over when they got the news. However, the students near Xuanyuan Hall could not come up.

     "I'm fine."

     Xue Yange said lightly, and also gave Qu Liuyan a firm look.

     Seeing Qu Liuyu not clarifying the relationship with himself at this juncture, he came without hesitation.

     "I think someone is guilty, so I'm scared!"

     Wu Rendao said uneasily when he saw the uneasiness of Qu Liuxi's eyes.