236

Chapter 236: The Fiancee of the House Owner

      Some people summoned the courage to ask, looking at the two of them so well, the boys who admired Xue Yange in their hearts were a little self-defeating.

     "Sister Xue, how come you and the host together?"

     "Sister Xue, didn't you live in Liuyunxuan last night? We didn't see anyone when we picked you up!" The other asked.

     "Goddess, what is your relationship with our houseowner?"

     "Goddess, do we still have a chance?"

     Everyone, you said me sentence by sentence, leaving Xue Yange speechless for a while.

     "Geer is my fiancee. As for where she stayed overnight last night, you don't need to know."

     Feng Lichen pulled Xuege's hand away from the crowd, leaving them only two backs.

     "Grab a woman with the governor, it's nothing!"

     "I have long said that the relationship between the owner and Xiaoxue is not ordinary!"

     "It is actually the fiancee of the housekeeper! No wonder Grandma Auntie said that Xiaoxue is the housekeeper's wife."

     "It turns out that beauties and handsome men are a natural pair!"

     "Don't be sad, just keep up!"

     When they saw the two leave, they quickly followed up, so as not to miss the exciting competition.

     Jiang Lingshui stood in place, his expression lost a bit.

     "Lingshui, what's wrong with you? It doesn't look good, what's the matter?"

     Situ Yaohan patted Jiang Lingshui, and when he saw that he was in a daze, he asked.

     "I'm fine, let's go! Today is the fifth match and I don't know what it will be?"

     Jiang Lingshui came back, a smile on his face, and said reluctantly.

     He was standing in the crowd just now, but Xue Yange never noticed him.

     Perhaps to her, he was just a person she saved.

     She has saved countless people and won't remember a few!

     But he remembered her, and even if she disappeared for two years, he never forgot that she had saved his life.

     "Some fate is compelling, and it is better to let it go sooner than to pursue a hopeless life."

     Situ Yaohan had a deep friendship with Jiang Lingshui. The two joined the Zhanzun Mansion together and were also class students. In the past two years, they have also established a friendship.

     He could see the thought in Jiang Lingshui's heart, so he reminded him by speaking, lest he get deeper and deeper.

     "I know all this."

     Jiang Lingshui said with emotion, sometimes you know that some truths can not be achieved.

     "Stop that, I now hope that Zunzun Mansion can sing along the way! Come on!"

     He strode to keep up with everyone and headed for Wolong Lake.

     I heard that Gongsun Fu and Duanmu Qingluo have been interrogated by law enforcement elders overnight, and they have not been released today, but the news of their assault on Zhanzun government is still spreading wildly.