271

271. Chapter 271 The True Emperor of the Hai Clan

      "Ah! Will it be one of us?"

     Princess Blood Shark said in surprise, in the past, even if there was a concubine, the sea emperor had never looked at anyone.

     This time, the queen has already been selected!

     What a glory, the queen of the Hai tribe!

     "It must be this princess! This princess is the light of the two-color sea soul blood veins, which of you can match?"

     Princess Hyacinth's face was proud, and she was very confident in herself.

     Their sea python clan is a powerful tribe. As the princess of the sea python clan, she made the sea soul emit a two-color light.

     Apart from her, there can be no other princess who can become a sea emperor.

     "Two-color light! Too strong!"

     "The Sea Python Clan is worthy of being one of the strongest tribes except the Royal Clan of the Sea Clan."

     "Isn't there just one more color than me? The villain wins!"

     Princess Blood Shark said jealously that she had a great chance, but with the involvement of the Sea Python Clan, she lost her chance.

     "Lei Shui, what kind of princess is your princess chosen by your majesty the emperor? It must be the princess right?"

     Princess Hai Python watched the emperor's servant Lei Shui urged, unable to wait for a moment.

     "His Majesty the Emperor selected the Coral Princess!"

     Lei Shui announced that the queen selected by the sea emperor was Princess Coral, and everyone was stunned.

     The blood shark princess and the sea python princess were stupefied directly, and neither of them was selected. Instead, the nameless pawn they sneered at was honored by the honorable majesty of the sea emperor.

     "Absolutely impossible!"

     "You must have been confused, right?"

     They simply cannot accept this fact, and absolutely do not believe that the sea emperor will choose a lowly woman as the queen.

     "If the two princesses have any objections, you can personally check with your majesty. Lei Shui has brought your majesty's words. Please return, princesses!"

     Lei Shui said, his tone obviously unpleasant.

     "Master Lei, that's why we said the wrong thing. I don't know that the light of the sea soul of that coral princess can be bright? Although we lost, at least let us know what kind of genius we lost to?"

     The blood shark princess asked, she knew that no one from the Coral family had great strength. How powerful was that coral princess before it made Her Majesty the Emperor?

     "This is known only to His Majesty the Sea Emperor and the Princess."

     Lei Shui shook his head. When testing the bloodline, only His Majesty was present. He naturally did not know the inside story.

     But even if he knew that His Majesty the Emperor did not let him say, he would keep his mouth shut.

     The princesses didn't get what they wanted to know, and could only leave with regret.