Chapter One

Intro Note:
Hello! This is Yennie Fer and Banunu-Chan here. We have been working on this story for about a month. We will provide you daily uploads for each chapter.

This is an AU. It has references to other AUs as well.
Characters will go by as followed:
QuatreTale Frisk: Is female in this AU. Age 21 years old
QuatreTale Sans: 22 years old
QuatreShift Chara: Male in this AU. 21 years old
QuatreShift Asriel: 20 years old
There are references to Horrortale and Underfell as well.

But those characters have our own designs to it as well.

Horrortale will be HorrorQuatre

Underfell will be Quatrefell

Please, be respectful for our original AU and vision for this story.

There's also a fancomic being made as well. (It's on Webtoons)

---------------------------------

Darkness.
An aching body.
A slightly yellow toned young woman stirs in her unconscious state. As she sits up, a mess of flower petals are in her medium length red-brown strands. She takes them out of her hair. Her surroundings are familiar to her.

(Why am I here?) Frisk thought. She recalls her last savepoint was in the castle. She had died by Asgore's trident. She stands up slowly and her body aches. She felt a little dizzy.

(This is like the time I first fell... this... this can't be right! I should be at my last SAVE point!)

Her feet start to motion to run. She sees a familiar viewing where Flowey would be, but instead a withered, dead flower. Frisk gasps. "Flowey?!"

(This is too different! This doesn't make any sense!)

Her body starts to shake and go into a panic. This isn't her timeline anymore. Things would just repeat itself like usual, but it isn't. What is even happening?

"My...child...."

A familiar voice, yet Frisk feels uneasy. She slowly looks behind her and sees a tall goat woman. She has bags under her eyes and her clothes are torn. She has a twisted look on her face. There is some blood smeared on her clothing. She looked like she came out of a horror movie.

"M-mom?" Frisk stuttered. Her eyes widened. She looked shocked.

Toriel laughed insanely. Her eyes darkened and smiled with the most chilling smile.

...

Sans stood up and looked around in confusion. He wasn't sure how he got there, but he felt something uneasy gnawing at his stomach. He would've loved to just sit there for a while and rest, but he felt like something was wrong.

As he got up and walked around he noticed that the colors in the area were slightly different. He was in the Ruins. Instead of the normal bright pink colors however, the colors seemed dull and faded.

"Hello?" Sans called out hesitantly. No response. He heard a quiet rustling behind him. He turned around, expecting something to jump out at him. He sighed in relief at what he saw.