Asriel's Route (Ending 3)

A/N: What if Sans caved into Frisk's hug? This what would have happened...

Sans felt himself start to feel comfortable in her arms. (I can't give into this...but...) He loved the feeling so much. It was hard to resist. "Frisk...you're really hurting me here."

"Hurting you?" Frisk started to back away, with her face full of worry. "I'm sorry, I was just trying to comfort you... I guess I failed to-"

"That's not what I meant. You did a good job of that. Maybe made me too comfortable even..." Sans avoided meeting her eyes again. "I'm scared to get close to you."

"Oh. I can um, leave the room if you want. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." Frisk felt bad. She didn't want to make Sans scared either. His words were just a little confusing to her.

What isn't confusing about this whole thing anyway?

"No...I don't know. I don't know what I want you to do. I want so badly for us to be ok...but it's not. I don't want to hurt you and Asriel. I'm scared that if me and you get close I might not be able to help myself. I just don't want my feelings to get out of hand." Sans trembled.

Frisk's heart ached. "I..."

She didn't realize she was starting to cry. "I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm confused. I don't know who any of you are, but it seems no matter what, I'll hurt someone. Everything's scary. Usually, I can hide it. But... I am scared too. Not knowing my memories or how I even feel about anyone. You're all new to me, but not the same for you."

Then she realized she was crying. "Eh? I'm sorry, I usually don't cry in front of others. How unlike me.. haha.."

Sans tried to give her a warm smile. "It's alright. I've seen you cry many times before." He put his hand on the side of her face and slowly wiped the tears away.

(I need to stop. I'm so scared that I'm going to hurt someone. I can't...resist it though...)

Frisk started to blush from Sans's touch. Her heart started to pound. Just the way she was reacting to Sans.... It was like how it used to be. How'd she be shy around all of them.

(Her blush...she's making this so hard. I don't want to do this. It's just like before.) Sans moved his hand away. "Feel any better now?" He asked. His own face was starting to blush as well.

"I should, um..." Frisk started to twirl her hair nervously. "Ask you that. Here, I was trying to comfort you and then end up crying too. I'm so sorry."

(Good job, Frisk! You probably made things worse! Wah!)

"Nah, you're fine. It's normal to do that." Sans went to the door but then heard a knock. He opened the door and saw Asriel standing there. He felt even more guilty.

"You two were in here for a while. I was wanting to make sure you're both ok." Asriel smiled, but he was looking down at the floor.

Frisk looked at the two of them. Two strangers to her, but they both know her. They're both hurt. She's torn what to do. She doesn't know what to say, but only how she feels.

"Um, I'm alright!" Frisk force a smile. "I'm just a bit... confused. With everything. I'm sorry."

"I understand. It must be really strange to just wake up like this! I probably didn't help with not scaring you either..." Asriel shook his head to try to get himself to stop thinking of those things. "Anyway, it's getting late. You were staying with us before all this. You can again if you want?"