Chapter Twenty-Five

Four months later.

Frisk was finishing off work.

Her schedule was cut short for some reason that day.

Things were going well with her job. Sometimes, she feels bad taking days off from her flare up days due to endometriosis. At least her periods are better than they used to be.

As she was finishing up organizing the clothes, Muffet grabs her arm, looking at her with full of excitement.

"Huh? What is it, Muffet?" Frisk asked

"Me, Undyne, Noelle, and you are having a girl's night out!" Muffet practically screamed. "There is no other option! You have to! Undyne and Noelle are already here too!"

Noelle awkwardly waved as she approaches Frisk while smiling. "Hi, Frisk!"

"Hey, punk!" Undyne yelled, startling Noelle. She pushed Muffet away and put Frisk in a headlock, ruffling her hair. "How have ya been?!"

"Um, Undyne!" Noelle tried to stop her. That looks uncomfortable, but...

Frisk was laughing. "I've been great! How's the married life?"

"Awesome!" Undyne said excitedly. She backed away from Frisk. "Papyrus is a big sweetheart! He also likes to play piano with me! Who knew?!"

"Alright, alright!" Muffet said. Her face had a hint of blush at being pushed away. "We should get going so we have more time!"

"More time for what?" Frisk asked.

"U-uh, girl's night! We can't just stay here for it!" Noelle stammered, trying not to seem obvious.

"Oh, I'll text Sans so he doesn't worry." Frisk was already texting him. "Heehee."

(He's always adorable when he misses me. Sans is surprisingly clingy.)

Frisk looked at Muffet. "Is the shop going to be ok?" It was surprisingly busy.

Muffet nodded. "Don't worry about that dearie~! Mettaton is taking care of it while we're gone!" Then she said under her breath. "Actually, perhaps, that is a reason to be concerned..."

"WAIT!" A voice screamed from behind them. "TAKE ME WITH YOU!" Next thing they knew, Temmie was launching herself at Frisk.

Frisk catches Temmie, with a surprised look on her face. "But- wait, won't you be understaffed-"

"No worries!! Let's go!" Muffet was already taking Frisk carrying Temmie out of the store with Noelle and Undyne following them from behind.

They reached Muffet's place and she led them to a room. Everything in the room was purple from the walls, to the bed, to the carpet. There was even a purple pet bed in the corner with Muffet's pet. The pet looked a lot smaller and less threatening than Frisk remembered.

"Your house is so cute!" Frisk looked around in admiration. Everything looked so tidy, despite some random spider webs. There was a purple table with nail polish, makeup, and hair stuff. There was a clothing lineup nearby it too.