Chapter Six

SPLASH

SPLASH

While everyone else is in the other room, Frisk kept splashing water from the sink.  She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

(What is wrong with me?) Frisk stared at her red face. Confused. She stayed there for about twenty minutes.

(I don't want anyone to worry... I should head back...) Frisk thought. She was getting tired. She always gets a massive food coma after eating for being extremely hungry. Awkwardly, but sluggishly, she headed back. She sat next down to Asriel. Before anyone can say anything, she falls asleep. Her head falls towards Asriel's way and has her head resting on his shoulder.

"Someone's tired.~" Chara snickered. He knows how Asriel can get with Frisk.

Asriel felt his entire body go stiff. He looked at Chara uncomfortably and then felt his face turn red. He didn't want to wake her up, but he was so nervous to have her head on his shoulder! Not sure what to do, he just sat there awkwardly. He tried to do his best to put on a straight face.

Chara gets up out of his seat. "We should get this girl to bed." Chara stated looking at Sans and then Asriel. "Looks like you have a responsibility to take, Rei~." Chara snorted. He wanted to hold Frisk again in his arms, but knows Sans would give him a death glare. He's curious what Sans would do if it was his brother instead.

"Uhh..." Asriel was too nervous! What if she woke up? He stood up and slowly lifted her up princess style.

Sans felt a twinge of jealousy, but stayed quiet. He was sure his face was turning blue though. He wished it was him carrying her around, but he wouldn't yell at Asriel. He was way too much like Papyrus. He just sighed angrily and looked away.

Frisk clinged to Asriel in her sleep and smiled. "Fluff....fee...." She was sleep talking.

Chara saw Sans's face and then slightly nudged him. "We got to watch out for Rei." He whispered in a teasing manner.

Sans didn't respond. Just kept looking away with his cheeks blue. He didn't want to talk to Chara. Asriel felt a slight nervous smile appear on his face. Frisk's hugs felt good too, even when she was asleep and didn't realize she was doing it.

"C'mon, Rei." Chara said. "Let's go take her to the inn. Be careful not to drop her!" Chara started walking away out of the restaurant.

Asriel followed after Chara, holding on tightly to the sleeping body of Frisk. He was grateful to his brother for letting him handle it. Sans got up and started to follow after them. He was pretty tired after everything that had happened, and from using his magic so much during the fight earlier. He was ready to sleep for a very long time.

Chara peeked into each room.

Nope too small.

That one has two beds... tempting buuuuttt...

Aha!

"Found a suite!" Chara opens the door to a big room.

Asriel looked in the room and spotted the beds. He went over to one and laid Frisk down. He thought about covering her up, but decided against it. Even with the air conditioner turned up it was still really hot.

Sans walked into the room as well. He was glad that there were enough beds for them to each have one to themselves. He walked over to the one beside where Frisk was and laid down. He didn't even realize how tired he was until he hit the bed. He wasn't used to walking around and using his magic that much!

As Asriel tried to walk away, Frisk clung to his sleeve in her sleep.

"Looks like you have a teensy problem." Chara laughed and then claimed the bed on the other side of Frisk. He eyed Sans. (I see what you're doing.)

"Hah..." Asriel laughed nervously. He tried to pull his arm away gently, but to no avail. "Um, Chara?" His face was super red now. "What do I do? I don't want to wake her up!"

Chara plops into bed. "Can't help ya there! You're on your own." He smiled in a teasing manner.

"No! Don't leave me like this!" Asriel squeaked. Finally, he just started tugging on his sleeve. Nothing. She was sound asleep. He gave in and laid down on the bed beside her. He sighed. There was really no getting out of the weird situation.

"Sans got a turn. Rei got a turn. Next time would be my turn." Chara lipped words towards Sans, that way he can hear and not Asriel.

Sans shook his head. "Absolutely not." He wasn't going to let that go down! (What is he thinking?)

"I kid! Good night!" Chara slid his hood over his eyes and fell asleep.

Sans grumbled and he turned around and started to drift off to sleep.

Frisk still was sound asleep. Breathing softly on Asriel's face. Sometimes tugging on his sleeve lightly. Her face crunched up as if it looked like she was having a painful nightmare.

Asriel was unable to fall asleep due to her breathing on his face and tugging his sleeve. It was too distracting to fall asleep! Then he noticed the look on her face. (Is she okay...?) He wondered.

He slowly put one of his arms around her and got a funny feeling. He was nervous and embarrassed, but it also felt comfortable somehow.

As time passed, everyonewas sound asleep. Chara was tossing and turning a lot. He kept waking upthroughout the night. He gave up and just got out of bed. He quietly crept tothe room's balcony, trying not to wake anyone. He stared off in the distance.This world's so confusing. He's just glad he met Frisk despite everything happening.